Before WE begin our Journey

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 12

Styles: Not yet learned

Backstory: *(Y/N) (L/N) was a regular boy on his way to becoming a ninja. What he didn't know was that he was rumored to become one of the greatest shinobi of Konoha. He was the future generation of what Konoha would become. But let's start waaaaay back. (Y/N) was just an infant when The Hidden Leaf was attacked, he and his mother managed to survive, but his father wasn't so lucky, (Y/N) was still too small to comprehend what was happening. The only thing he remembered was that he saw a huge creature with many tails. His mother looked worried, of course this was the least of (Y/N)'s worries. He was never a part of a clan, so unlike the Uchiha, there was no (L/N) massacre, just an attack on the Leaf. A couple years older he was one of the smartest students in school, he had some of the highest academic achievements, but he didn't care, all he knew was that he wanted to attend the academy and become a great ninja. Before attending the academy, students were required to take a test, in which (Y/N) showed great physical, and mental skill. He was also a quick learner, so after a few days he was able to pull techniques like shadow clone jutsu, etc. After a week or so, the sensei of the class realized he was a little too advanced, and needed to be placed in a lower academic class so he could help the students and be used as an example when needed. This was the beginning of a new chapter*

Phew that broke my fingers, I personally feel satisfied with how this is starting and even got one of my handy helpers' to help. (Shut up, this was for personal gain) Oh come on Obito don't be like that, you know it was fun. (I only did this so you could help me see Rin again) Yeah yeah calm down, but that's not till' shippuden so, it's gonna be a while. (BASTARD, I've been bamboozled)

I will gradually be updating this so you readers will be able to see your progress. For now this is goodbye!(See you next time!)