More Difficult Than It Seems

3rd Person POV

*knock knock knock*

Kushina and Minato were interrupted in their passionate determination to make it up to their children.

"Did you call for someone?" Kushina asked.

"I asked for Tsunade. She is the only one I can trust to check if there is anything remaining that could prove dangerous later on." Minato informed as he motioned for an ANBU agent to let whoever was on the other side in.

As the door opened, any of the words spoken prior to the knocking seemed to get stuck in Minato's mind.

Don't get him wrong. Kushina had informed him of Naruto's position in the hospital, but seeing it was another matter altogether.

"Please excuse the intrusion." Tsunade and Naruto said synchronously.

"N-Naruto?" Minato whispered.

"What the hell happened to you, Minato?!" Tsunade asked as she stood next to Naruto, snapping Minato's attention to her.

"Ah, Tsunade. There is a situation that requires our immediate attention." Minato began.

"Only to be known by you as Head Doctor of the hospital." Minato ended, causing Tsunade's eyes to narrow.

"Minato..." Kushina borderline hissed.

"Sorry, Kushina... I know you told me of his position, but I don't think Naruto should be present for this... yet." Minato emphasized yet, hoping to not rile anyone up, not having any tact however, considering Naruto was standing right there, keeping a serious expression.

"Don't bother Minato. Anything you tell me will go through him, regardless of anything. There is a reason he's my second in command. He has the skills, maturity, and intelligence to carry the position." Tsunade said as she unconsciously took a threatening pose, and leaving Minato in shock. He didn't know how much trust Tsunade had on Naruto, but this was setting an idea for him. If he were to be honest, hearing Tsunade vehemently say she trusts Naruto fully, makes his heart sink in regret. If only he had had that trust in him.

"I see... Very well. ANBU! Dismissed!" Minato ordered. Only something was not right... The only indication, being Naruto tensing and making hand signs.

"What are you doing, Naru-" Tsunade was cut off.

"Raiton: Shinkei burokku!" Naruto exclaimed as he disappeared in a red flash, only to reappear a foot from where he was, with a masked ninja in an ANBU uniform being slammed quite literally into the floor, courtesy of Naruto, of course.

"What are you doing, Naruto?!" Tsunade asked, seeing as Minato and Kushina were silent in shock of what was happening.

Minato, regardless of what Kushina had told him prior, once again, could only gape at seeing Naruto use the Hiraishin- without a seal- and taking down an ANBU... only now taking into notice, this ANBU, he did not recognize.

"It seems Danzo keeps inserting his nose where it doesn't belong..." Tsunade said as she took notice of the blank mask.

"B-but how did you know he was there?!" Kushina asked, still stunned.

"From a very young age, I have been able to feel chakra signatures, as well as their emotions." Naruto revealed, this time shocking even Tsunade. He had never mentioned that before.

"What? Emotions? But only one other person has been able to-" and Tsunade stopped talking.

Only one person before could use such a useful ability... Her grandmother: Mito Uzumaki-Senju