Part 3

Daksh Malhotra strutted into the office, nodding curtly as he accepted the greetings by his staff members who stood up for him. He fixed his attention on Sudeep, who waited for Daksh near his cabin door to carry out his instructions if any.

"Send my ASSISTANT to my Cabin, Sudeep!" Daksh ordered Sudeep, emphasizing the 'personal assistant' part with a smirk playing on his lips.

" Sir, Asmita is already in your cabin. She has been working in the cabin for the past twenty minutes," Sudeep replied, clearing his throat slightly and pointing to Daksh that gossip mongers were listening to their conversation and could cause unnecessary troubles for them.

"Punctuality! Impressive, Ms.Sharma," thought Daksh, who was meticulous and particular on the professional front, was impressed by her professionalism on the first day, although he was no longer sure if it was his mind speaking or his attraction towards her was making him biased

Daksh dismissed Sudeep and his worries and opened the door of his cabin silently to see whether she was really working or just showing off, but the sight which awaited him only intensified the pull towards her.

She was wearing red as blood Indian formals, Salwar-Kameez, with a simple chain which had a simple ruby pendant dangling dangerously low and close to her bosom and matching earrings. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and she wore minimal makeup, unlike all those times in the past where his assistants dressed to impress him and seek other benefits by seducing him.

She appeared so forbidden and that added to her appeal. To the player that he was, she appeared to be a doe-eyed seductress, and the fact that it appeared effortless only seemed to enhance the allure. His not-so-innocent thoughts took a turn and formulated a plan which widened his smirk,

"Everything seems to be a perfect fit and matching but something is amiss and doesn't match. Let me color Ms.Sharma in my favorite color so that she matches with her dress perfectly," he thought wickedly.

She turned around after cleaning her boss' table to find Daksh balancing himself against the wall and smirking at her. She was surprised to see him staring at her and the dazed eyes which swirled with passion began to make her nervous and that did not escape his scrutinizing gaze.

He, continuing to eye her unnervingly, started moving towards her and she nervously stepped back to maintain the distance and it continued till she hit her back against the wall. She did not dare to move from her position, dazed and fazed by the moment and the possible repercussions of her actions. He used her silence to his advantage and began to lean towards her.

She felt his hot and minty breath fanning her face and soon her heavy breaths, as she began to hyperventilate, mingled with his hot ones. As the nervousness took the better of her, her eyes shut themselves tightly.

He leaned more towards her ear to whisper huskily,

"Ms. Sharma, you have cleaned the room spotlessly yet missed out on the paper stuck in your hair. So dedicated."

He pulled the paper struck in her hair with a smirk as she opened her eyes in surprise and stared at him incredulously while cursing herself for assuming the worst about him.

"Well, could you bring me a black coffee? Also, the Singhania Project Reports, if you can, thank you!"

His words only made her flush deeper into a color matching that of her dress, much like he had wanted. She blamed the innumerable shows she had watched for having those wicked thoughts running in her mind. She was glad that she had given him a benefit of doubt before lashing out at him for his advances. Little did she know that her initial concerns about him were going to be proven right.