Who are you and where am i? (2)

The first thing that you heard when you woke up were voices, strange voices.

"Is she okay?"
"I think she is, but judging by the wound, she hit her head pretty hard"
"oh my God, what happend to her?"

Your head is pounding and hurting like hell, the contant ringing sound didn't make it better.

You tried to open your eyes but all you saw was blurry visions. "H.. He" You mumbled.

"Oh look guys, she is awake." You hear a feminine voice say.

"Wha.. What-" You tried again.

"Don't talk darling, you must feel tired, please you need to rest" A calm voice said as you felt soft fingers striking upon your forehead.

"I think you childeren should go, she must rest."
As the people left the room, you fell asleep again in a nice dreamless sleep.

☂️

When you woke up your vision was still blurry.

Ah shit ofcourse, my glasses

You  sat straight up and looked for your glasses. When you found your glasses on the nightstand,  you happily put them on.

With all the strength you got, you managed to stand up. You looked around the room. Small room, one window, a desk, book and a mirror. With a little hesitation you walked to the mirror

Joo why I look 10 years old?

You took another look around the room. It seemed familiar, but you didn't know what it was from. Ur head was still pounding, but it didn't hurt so bad as before. Luckily you had the same clothes on as when you fainted so after a quick inspection of your correct status, you walked out of the door into a long, what seemed endless, hallway.

You heared those similar voices so, naturally you walked towards the voices.

"Hey look, she is awake again." You heard someone notice the instant you walked close to the voices.

"Hey" You said to him.

A woman walked up to you.  "Hello number 8, I see you're finally awake?"

Number 8 that can be right.

"What do you mean by number 8 miss?" You question, being as polite as possible.

"That's your number here at the academy, and you can call me mom." The woman smiled back.

"What the hell happened?" You asked, not caring about anything else at the moment.

"It's okay number Eight, you're safe here."

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" You wondered, being a little creeped out now. "Who are you guys?"

"We found you knocked out in the middle of our house, and you ask us who we are? Care to explain who you are?" A boy said

He got the nerve-

"Don't be rude. The last i checked, I was in a school." You snapped back.

"Where if I may ask?" Another boy questioned

"Europe" You say

'Where exactly?'

'The Netherlands.'

"The Netherlands? We are in Canada." A girl noticed, glancing me in the eyes

"The Netherlands... where even is that?" somebody mumbled

You didn't really know what to say. But after an akward silence, you decided it was time to put some sand over the whole situation. "Okay well, I am y/n, how about you guys?"

"Number one, Luther" the blond boy introduced.

"Number two, Diego." a guy said

"hi I'm Allison, number three." A girl smiled

"hi I'm Klaus numero Four." a boy said, laughing.

"I'm Five." Another boy introduced.

"Wait ur name is like the number five?" You questioned. He sighed but nodded.

'Hello I'm Ben, number six."

"I'm Vanya." She sighs "Number Seven."

"Nice to meet you guys." You smiled at the group of childeren. " But why do you all have numbers?"

"Dad made that up. I don't really know why." Diego answered

You nod and take a look around yourself. You're in a kitchen, an odd looking kitchen.

"Your kitchen looks so old." You point out.

"No it doesn't" Luther sighed in frustration. "We got it this year because klaus" he turned his head to klaus "Burned the last kitchen down"

Klaus looks at Luther but then laughs "I didn't do it on purpose."

"Oh well, may I ask the date?"

"Oh yeah it's the second of February" Allison answered.

"Of what year?" You ask in confusion.

"2000..."

☂️

This all went fast, so incredibly fast. First kidnapped and now actually being friends with them. It's like Stockholm syndrome but without the falling inlove part. You needed time to proces the news so, when Grace (mom) showed you your room, you just laid there, thinking about your life.

2000... you weren't even born yet in the 2000's.

Damn, 20 fucking years back into the past.

You soonly noticed how tired you actually were, you fell asleep fast in a dreamless sleep. When you woke up you began thinking and you decided this would be a chance for you to start over. So many mistakes in the past, well future you guessed. It was like the universe offered you a change to start over. And you took it.

You layed on your bed, staring at the wall until you heard a strange sound. You jumped right up and saw that Five was suddenly in your room.

"Five- What are you doing here, you scared the shit out of me." You lowkey scream, heavily breating of the adrenaline rushing through your veins.

"Shut up." he laid his hand on your mouth. "Dad doesn't like it when we are out of bed." He takes the hand of your mouth. "This is the only time we aren't monitored because of you."

"I- okay well, how are you here then. If 'Dad' has literally cameras in the rooms."

"I can teleport through time and Space."

You look up, frowning. "Wait what?"

He nodded. "We all have some kind of... superpower."

"U joking?"

"No." Five assured, looking you almost dead in the eyes.

"Tell me, what are the others superpower?"

"Well, Luther is super strong, Diego can throw knives real good, Allison can wish for anything she wants, Klaus can see the dead, Ben, I think can open portals to an other demention in his stomach, and well Vanya is just ordinary." Five quickly explained.

"That's so cool" You said in amazement.

He chuckled but then, for some reason, turned his dead no-emotions face on.

"And so, what are yours?"