unknown presents!!! (liam payne)

I was moving to a new house! It was like a dream to me!I always wished a house that I would make by my own and being indipendent for life! Its strange I know! Even if i m a girlfriend of a billionaire, I wanted to be Indipendent! The feeling of being indipendent is amazing in my view! It's the feeling of being a free bird! I never really relayed on people! I know liam will never cheat on me or will do SRUPID stuff to me but still--!!I just can't explain my own emotions! And suddenly "ma'am where are the boxes?" The man spoke! He looked like a bagger! He was in a white shirt with black pants and a dark blue cap!I suddenly realised I should say something. "Erm...the bags are inside the bedroom and make sure nothing falls down cause it's all glass there in that room! Then u can move left finding a bathroom! Near to that there is another room where I kept the furniture!" I stated! The bagger nodded and called their other clerk! I called out on liam today but he didn't picked the phone up! I was worrid cause we were gonna celebrate today with each other! And at my sight I saw my phone blink and got to move towards it! I saw a message of Liam! I escavated quickly opening my face lock and as I read the message, I was in utter sadness! The things I wanted to do at my first indipendent achievement ever is gonna fall! He said he is not gonna come because Paul said he has extra recording!! I was deep inside stabbed but pretending to be ok! My dreams falling down! No I wasn't mad at him! I understand but--! Suddenly the one of the bagger said from behind me shocking "ma'am all the packing is done so u should leave from this house till then we come there!" " Ok sure" I wispered, Enough to hear the bagger! I took my phone and keys of this rental house. I was having 2 works to do! 1st to give this keys to the owner and 2nd getting on my new home on time before the baggers!

I left my home minutes later! Probably my car was super dirty cause I haven't cleaned it in weeks cause I took a walk INSTED of cleaning a car! I know right,I m super lazy but can't get rid of! I flipped a cleaner on the car thrice and went to start the car! Gosh the dirt always causes me sneeze!

*Reaches to the owner and handles the keys to them*

"Well thanx mrs. Brooks for giving me some space but I might leave now"!! Mrs. Brooks smiled and hugged me! " Aww love, I will miss ya"!! " Me too" I said! " I guess I should leave now mrs. Brooks"!! And as I said I left her house and went to my car!

*Listen to one and only Niall Horan* said the radio sakie!
I blinked my eyes as I heard his new single is out! "Wow this is fuckin amazing singer" I said out loud in EXCITEMENT!!

*After 10 minutes reaches to new house*

"Finally" I say out loud! A few neighbours staring at me as I murdered someone! God these people! I opened the door of my house! "Well I am shocked watchin' ya again my lovely home" I wispered! Enough to hear a bit of someone in the room! But as I saw something, it was a quite strange there! God dammit there were soo many presents in a room in which I peeked from outside! I got eager to open itt!!

*Reaches the door*

"What in the world is this?" I gasped in excitement! Omg there are soo many wrapped presents, few furnished furniture and omgggg a PIANO?? I can't believe my eyes what I just saw! It is soo wonderful than even expected! But there was a strange cardboard box!! It was the piano box I guess! As I turned to walk over there, someone popped! Whoops! "Ahhh" I screamed and saw liam there! Where the hell he came here from? "Liammmmmmmmm!!" I screamed happy to see him! He decided to give me present! My oh my he is soo cute. I ran over him and hugged him very tightly not even letting him out of the box! "Whoops" I screamed as we both fell with the jumbo box! " Geez u man! U were having surprise? Can't fucking belive u" I said! " Aww so are u angry?" Liam chuckled!! "Haha NeVeR in a million years" I screamed and hugged him tight enough not letting his grip lossen me to run out! "God I love you man" I finally let out! "And do u think I love u? Maybe I don't". Ahh he was being sassy! God why is this man like this? " Liam I love u and shut up u do love me cause-" not even letting me finish he pecked my lips and I became crimson red! God I wish he didn't saw cause the fight isn't over!! hahà I can't let him win!................

-----------------------------

Oiii oiiiii!!! I wish u liked this chapter! Like, comment and share!
Love ya all