you like writing and singing songs and he got to know for the first time!!

Feedback me guys😉!!!
.
.
.
.
.
_________

Maria's pov :

It was a sunny day and I was bored! I was sitting near the pool relaxing and drinking lemon water. It was a very tiring morning and Niall was on his studio today due to some work. He promised me that he will spend a day with me but he just ran away from a call. It's not like I like this but he never gets free time for me so I decided I am not gonna talk to him the whole day to make him realise his mistake. Now my sink felt like a bit overheated so I quickly ran away from the pool to my shower room. I took a chilling shower and changed myself into black joggers and a light pink crop t-shirt. I wanted something cold to eat so I quickly ran over to my fridge and pulled out beljeum chocochip icecream and ran over to couch. I turned the tv on but all shows very very boring to watch so I took my notebook and started mumbling words which came to my mind. I wrote those lyrics and edited it. I was just moving to go to kitchen for preparing dinner when Niall came home. He said "hi babe". I quitly ignored him and quickly ran to the kitchen. I was gonna make sphaggati tonight and some suger butter cookies. Niall ran to kitchen and asked for snacks. "Niall can u see I m working, u can take by yourself right" I said in a bitter tone. He sighed and ran over to the shelf for snacks. "I m sorry Maria" Niall said. I again ignored him. You finished your work and ran upstairs with his gutair and your diary. He was feeling so sorry but I didn't care. I took the gutair and placed it on my lap. I started making tunes. I quickly finished with that thing and ran over to my notebook and Started rehearsing it.

Niall pov :

I don't know what to do now. I ruined her day. I told her I will be with her and I ruined her plans. I was hearing some kind of music and I ran after it. It's was amazing. I slowly peeped into the room and saw Maria sing the song which I have never heard and I started staring at her and she slowly glanced at me. I quitely went to the beanbag she was sitting on and I placed my hand on her lap. She ignored me. Again. I was getting annoyed and guilty ant the same time so I loudly spoke up "Maria pls stop acting like this. I m trying to convince you the whole fucking time but are ignoring me. Why? I said you sorry alright." As I finished I saw her eyes tearing up." Shit" I said under my breath. She was just going to leave the room when I hold her hands. She was trying to break free of my grip but I didn't let her. I bought her and kissed her deep on her lips. She gave back the kiss and was a bit calm now. I said "sorry for behaving like this. I never really wan-" she cut me off by kissing me again." It's alright, I was being a foolish and was getting angry on you". She said. I again said sorry and we both chuckled. I suddenly said her " omg I just heard you singing!! Is the song and lyrics by youuu????!!!" I was overexcited to listen and she spoke yes... Omg really. How she hid her talent from me? I was happy and wispered her "oh! Then I got a company huh?" ..
She Chuckled and said "go away" we both laughed and hugged eachother and again said sorry!!!

------_---------_----------_-------_-----------_---

A/N : hey hope u liked it!!!!! Leave me feedback guys!! The one who will first feedback me, I will make a imagine for her with her name and choice 😉.  C'mon fasttt