Make me a promise here tonight (Final chapter)

Start from the beginning

"Dylan! calm yo tits. I'm not becoming a nun!" I yelled over his screeching, causing everyone else to laugh.

"Oh thank god!" He said flopping down on the chair next to Tony.

"Yeah Dylan, Hayley's going to be living with me...err us." I herd Vic say as he put his arms around me.

"Morning babe." He said sleepily kissing my lips lightly.

"WHAT?!" Jaime yelled as he ran over and jumped on my bed.

"Ahhh...hi Jaime!" I giggled.

"Hayley are you really living with us! OMG this is going to be sooooo cool! Now we can play COD all day everyday YAAAAY!" Jaime cheered as he sat in between Vic and me with a giant smile on his face.

"awwww nooooooo!" Vic groaned and shoved Jaime off the bed, making the rest of us laugh again, in the corner of my eye I could see Mike holding hands with a beautiful girl. I turned towards them and smiled. Mike walked over and hugged me tight.

"I'm glad you're alive Hayley!" He said kissing my forehead.

"Yeah you aren't the only one." He laughed as he grabbed onto the girls hand again.

"This must be Frenchi..Right?" I said giving Frenchi a massive grin, in return she gave me a small nod and a shy smile.

"Mike has told me so much about you, it's great to finally meet you."

"Same to you..." She said still smiling.

I gave him a wink, and he just giggled as he wrapped his arms around Frenchi's waist.

"Hayley!" I herd a familiar squeal, everyone turned their heads to the door and we saw Lauren stumble into the room with Starbucks for everyone in her hands, a massive grin spread over Tony's face as he walked over and kissed his girlfriend as well as helping her with the drinks which they handed out to everyone.

"Lauren! Hey aww thanks, you didn't have to..." I smiled as she hugged me.

"Oh shut up, yes I did. After everything you've done for me it's the least I could do." She giggled and took a seat on Tony's lap, who had taken his place back on chair next to my bed. I looked around and took it all in, the image of our little group all together and happy, I couldn't help but smile to myself.

"What are you smiling at?" Vic whispered in my ear and he nuzzled his face into the nape of my neck sending shivers up my spine as he planted little kisses on my neck.

"Our family..." I said smiling, he jerked his head up and stared at me in shock.

"Our what?!" He whispered.

"Our family..." I repeated with a smile.

"Family? Hayley. Are you pregnant?! But we haven't even.... what the hell?" He whispered furiously.

"Oh my gosh Vic! I didn't mean it like that I meant, family as in Us, Tony, Jaime,Mike, Lauren, Frenchi and Dylan....all of us here just like one big happy family!" I giggled, as I watched a wave of relief wash over Vic's face.

"ooooh right! Pffft I knew that..." He laughed running his fingers through his hair.

"Mhhm sure you did." I said Kissing his lips.

"Mmmm, you know...If you wanted to....try for a family...I'd be more...than happy." He said between kisses, which caused me to giggle into the kiss.

"Mmmm maybe later, after I get this sling off my arm okay?" He pulled away, biting his lip and nodding.

I turned my head abruptly as I herd Jaime's phone ring.

"Hello, Jaime preciado speaking?" He answered.