Make me a promise here tonight (Final chapter)

So, I was going to post this tomorrow morning (christmas morning) as a christmas present to all of you but I just can't wait to put it up so here it is. Hoep you enjoy and have merry christmas xx

~~~Hayley's P.O.V~~~

I was a woken by the soft sound of someone humming, I opened my eyes to see Tony siting next to my bedside singing quietly to himself.

"Mmm Tony?" I whispered, my voice was still pretty raspy but it had gotten a lot better.

"Oh Hayley? You're awake!" Tony whisper/yelled a huge smile spread across his face as he got up and hugged me tightly.

"Oww..Tony the arm! I can't breathe.... Tony...." I giggled as he quickly released me, I smiled at him when I herd light snoring behind me.

I turned my head to see Vic, sleeping peacefully next to me looking a little squished but so cosy at the same time.

"Awwwww, look at him" I squeaked as I looked at my adorable boyfriend.

"Yeah, Vic's a cutey" Tony said, I turned and gave him a funny look.

"Oh I didn't mean it like that...I have a girlfriend remember!" He laughed nervously putting his hands up defensively.

"Speaking of your girlfriend where is she? and the rest of the gang?"

"Oh I got up early, I wanted to see how you were before everyone else came and you got bombarded."

"Awwww, see this is why I love you Tony! Also the fact that you cook amazing food helps." I giggled.

We talked and talked, I always loved having conversations with Tony I could tell him everything and vice versa.

"So, how was your big gig?" I asked.

"It was amazing, I really wish you could have been there, you would have been so proud." He said biting his lip.

"Well, definitely next time, okay?"

"Aheh, okay then. He wrote and dedicated a song to you...." Tony said looking past me at Vic who was still fast asleep, poor guy was really knocked out.

"What? Really? But he never lets me even touch or see his music. Why would he write a song about me?" I asked, my mind reeling, I couldn't believe he actually wrote me a song, let alone sang it in front of a massive room filled with 1000 strangers.

"He wrote it because he loves you Hayley. Vic writes about his experiences, yeaah he's shy about his music but that's just vic. You should have seen him when he sung it yesterday...I've never seen anyone preform with as much soul and passion as he did when he sang that song."

"I really wish I had seen it now..." I said, feeling a little guilty that I had missed it.

"Like you said next time right?" Tony smiled and winked at me.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"HAYLEY!!!!" before he could reply I herd, screams and yells enter the room and soon I was engulfed in a sea of hugs.

"Oh my god! I have been worried sick about you slut! Oh my god, you are never to be left alone ever again. You can stay with me for all I care you're just....NO!" Dylan rambled and he hugged me tight not letting go.

"Watch the arm Dylan!" I yelled, he let go giving me an apologetic look.

"sorry.." He giggled.

"Anyway, you won't have to worry about me living alone anymore Dylan."

"Whyyy? Oh god, are you leaving the country? Are you becoming a nun? you going to live in the church? OH MY GOD HAYLEY! YOU'RE BECOMMING A NUN AREN'T YOU!!!" Dylan yelled flailing his arms every which way, I cracked up laughing at the sight of my insane best friend.