Louis' Neice

Louis:

Today me, the boys, and Ashley were all going to an interview. Ashley was a crazy, wild, willing to do anything 13 year old girl. She had brown hair and blue eyes, and a golden tan. She's a big troublemaker, and she's my neice. We all got to the interview and Ashley wasn't happy at.all. "So boys, this is Louis' little neice?" The interviewer asked. Ashley rolled her eyes. "Alright One, i'm NOT little. Two, whats it look like to you, bitch?" She said. I was not only humiliated i was pissed. She's never lashed out on anyone. I leant over and whispered in her ear. "You are so getting it tonight." I whispered harshly. Thats the thing about Zayn and I. We only did punishments at night. Once we got outside the building I landed a hard swat to Ashley's bum. "What the hell was that?!" I shouted, landing another swat. She winced, turning so i couldnt spank her. "Oww i dunno!" She said. "You dunno? You humiliated us by lashing out on that lady! Thats bad publicity Ashley!!" I screamed. No joke, but that could seriously ruin our carreer. "Maybe it was a mistake telling your mum and dad we'd take care of you until your 18." I said before walking to the car. Luckily i didnt have to see her for a while, because we came in seperate cars.

Ashley:

My eyes watered and stung with tears. I collapsed onto the ground and burst into tears. You know that feeling when someone tells you something and it hurt so bad you could feel your heart pound in your chest?...yeah thats what I felt. That seriously hurt. Louis wasn't only my uncle, he was my bestfriend. The memories flashed back through my mind. Thats just what happens when I get hurt by someones words. The memories of me and that person flash through my mind, and I cry more. I cried harder than ever.

Liam:

I scooped her into my arms and brought her to my car. I set her in my lap and whipped out my cell. I texted Louis.

Conversation:

Me: Louis, what the hell did you do that for?!

Louis: I don't even know..I already feel terrible.

Me: You should! She can't stop crying.

Once we got home Louis ran over and took Ashley from me, holding her in his arms. "We need to talk alone." He said, Taking her to his car.

Louis:

I drove to her favorite place, everynow and then looking down at her, curled up in my lap, bawling.

I got out the car, her in my arms, and walked to the side of the waterfall, and sat in the grass with her in my lap.

"Shh babygirl...Shhh...." I said, rubbing her back. "Sh...i need to tell you something, but baby you need to calm your breathing." I said as I rubbed her back.

I choked back on my own tears.

"Shh....calm your breathing. Everythings okay. I promise." I said. "But.." She sniffled. "But what sweetie?" I asked. "You smacked me infront the boys.." She said. "Babe, it was just a tap. I'm sure they didn't een notice." I said before kissing her forehead. "You yelled at me, told me you shouldnt have told my parents you'd take me in, and you left me there crying!" She cried. "Aw...I know what I did was wrong. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." i said, pulling her closer and holding her tight in my arms. Her breathing was still crazy. She was still crying up a rainstorm. "Calm your breathing.....shhh......Babygirl please stop crying!.......control your breathing...shhh.....I promise its over sweetheart." I said before kissing her cheek. After about three hours she finally quieted. I looked at her. "I love you babygirl." I said before kissing her forehead and picking her up and going home.

Sucky first chapter..

xNicolex