cinema

harry had woken up to a bunch of messages coming through from vik, when he checked them it was just to see if he was going out with them.

vik: are you coming today?

harry: what?

vik: today with me, simon and one of our friends?

harry: oh yeah, yeah.

harry: when and where?

vik: simon said he'll pick you up, so be ready in like half an hour.

harry: alright, see you then.

wasn't a special occasion - well simon was going to be there and he also needed to make a good first impression - so he didn't dress up too fancy or anything. 

it didn't take him long to get ready, shoved on some clothes that were neatly hung up in his wardrobe, brushed his hair, his teeth, washed his face then done a bit of eyeliner and added a tiny bit of blush to his face.

he sat down for ten minutes or so until he heard a knock at the door, opening it and revealing that it was simon.

"you ready to go?"

"y-yeah"

"fuck me your voice is fucked"

"yeah so i'm n-not answering you for a wh-while"

"fucking hell didn't know it would be left like that for two days - also good choice with the hoodie!"

harry just rolled his eyes and ushered simon out of his front door, locking it on his way out and following the latter to his car.

during the five minute or so car ride, simon kept trying to get harry to talk purely because it amused him, he found it funny.
he didn't get a single answer though, harry was sticking to not talking.
vocal rest as he would like to call it.

they arrived at simon's shared house and entered, once inside harry noticed a tall (not as tall as simon, but taller than himself) dark skinned man stood in the kitchen talking to vik - must have been jj. 

"oh! hey harry, this is jj and obviously you already kind of know simon"

ha, kind of know.

"nice t-to meet you and u-uh my voice is a bit k-knackered so uh"

"fuck harry what have you done?"

"woooah you don't say? and holy shit, you're nearly as small as vik!"

jj then received a slap on the arm from vik and a whine that was something like 'i'm literally not even that small, you and the rest of the boys are just giants'

"but seriously harry, what did you do?"

he glanced over at simon, to see him already staring - and smirking - at him, waiting for him to probably mess up what he was about to say.