x. new blood

5  y e a r s  l a t e r

( Daisy's POV )

After the snap, me and my dad got our rock solid relationship back. We've been connecting and bonding ever since I was kidnapped. 

We built a suit together for Pepper and many other projects.

And... I got a little sister. Her name is Morgan and she's the most precious girl in the world. 

She was born a year after the snap. The calm after the storm. Except for the nights she cried a lot and kept every soul of this world awake. But still, a very cute girl.

After that, life has kinda... stopped.

For what I know, the rest of the team has been trying to find a solution to bring everyone back. My dad says he doesn't want to help them but I know for a fact that isn't true. He feels really guilty because of Peter, the spider-boy.

I've been going to the facility from time to time to help the team in every way I can but, it hasn't been easy. 

Right now, I'm sitting on the side of the lake close to our cabin. Yes, my dad embraced his "Forest side" and now we all have to bare with it. 

My powers have been a lot calmer now. It's like we connected with each other. I finally came at peace with my inner self, but only after a lot of yoga and meditation. And I mean A LOT.

Still, some side quests show up and still fight some little battles. Even after Thanos wiped out half the human species, the criminals don't seem to stop, and neither does HYDRA.

I hear footsteps coming and look behind me to see my dad coming.

"Hey, kid." He says and sits beside me.

"Hey. Is Pepper still giving you a hardtime about the oven?" I ask him.

"No, I just fixed it, it's working even better now." He says.

I let out a laugh.

"Did those HYDRA guys give you a bad time?" He asks, passing his finger trough a laceration that's on my cheek. 

"Not really. They already know what's coming." I say and smile.

"That's my girl." He says, hugging me from the side.

"I was thinking that maybe you could help me with my gauntlets? I've been trying to figure out a way to make them work better but I just can't figure out how." I say.

"Sure, I can help you. But are your arms hurting still?" He ask, with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah, kinda." I say, looking down at my hands.

"Don't worry kid, let's figure that out together." He says, getting up and putting a hand out to help me get up. I take it and we walk towards the garage.

As we're aproaching the garage, we both notice a black Audi pulling up and coming to a stop a few meters away. Steve, Nat, and Scott get out of the car. I hear my dad sigh. I guess he is not looking forward to the discussion about to take place.

They all come up and start greeting us. After that, Scotts explains some kinda plan to bring back the victims of Thano's snap.

"Now, we know what it sounds like..." Scotts says.

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve asks.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck Scale, which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree on that?" My dad asks.