Chapter 26

"Lisa!" Jennie shouted then she woke up. She was startled when she felt an arm wrapping around her body.

"Shhh… I am right here," Lisa said in a sleepy voice. Jennie turned around and saw the woman lying naked on the bed. Her flawless and muscular back in full display, only the lower part of her body was covered with her satin sheets.

Jennie snuggled closer to Lisa's warm body and pulled the sheets up to cover them both. She felt Lisa's hand starting to feel her body, it went up from her waist to her left breast and it started to slowly knead it.

"Am I really holding you now? Tell me I am not dreaming, Jennie," Lisa said in her ear. Her ear is one of the most sensitive parts of her body and surely Lisa knows what she's doing and how it is affecting her.

"Hmmm…" Jennie softly moaned. But she stopped Lisa before things get any hotter. "I need to go," Jennie said.

"You are still leaving?" Lisa asked dumbfounded.

"You can come with me. I am pretty sure you're never going to allow me to leave without you by my side," Jennie said.

"Like hell I am allowing you after what happened last night! But do you really have to go?" Lisa asked Jennie.

Jennie turned around so they are face to face before answering her. "I am meeting with someone."

Lisa's eyebrows furrowed when she heard it. "Don't tell me you are already cheating on me?" She joked. Jennie raised her eyebrow in return.

"I was just joking," Lisa smiled then leaned forward to plant a kiss on Jennie's lips, but Jennie faced the other way so her kiss landed on her cheek instead.

"You know I can be with anyone right now, I don't have to 'exclusively date' you," Jennie said. It was Lisa's turn to be stunned when she heard it.

"Oh god! You should see your face!" Jennie said while laughing.

"Geez, woman. I think I need to guard you 24/7 again," Lisa said. She trailed kisses down to the woman's cheek to her neck. "You think I can be your bodyguard again?" Lisa murmured before nipping Jennie's shoulder blade.

"I do not date someone who works for me," Jennie said while she was caressing Lisa's hair.

"Is that the reason why you never dated me?" Lisa asked her.

"Who knows... All I know is that you never asked me," Jennie said.

"I know," Lisa agreed. She leaned up and used her elbow as support then looked at Jennie's eyes. "We need to talk."

"I know," it was Jennie's turn to agree. "But we can do that after I meet this person," Jennie said.

"May I know who you are meeting with that you did not want to be accompanied by anyone?" Lisa asked her when she remembered Jennie was very adamant she wanted to go alone yesterday.

"You will know when we get there," Jennie said. She wrapped her arms around Lisa's shoulder then said, "right now, don't you think we need to catch up for the six years we lost?"

"Agreed," was all Lisa said before she welcomed the kiss the beauty in front of her is offering.

-------

"This is where you are meeting this mystery person?" Lisa asked Jennie when they arrived at the address Jennie saved on her GPS. 

They are in a small private resort. Though she can understand Jennie wanted to have privacy, but why in a resort?