2:19

Gala had been dreading this moment. The full moon was shining brightly as she made her way towards the quarry, her phone glued to her ear. She was trying to reach Jeremy, but his phone was going to voicemail after the fourth or fifth ring.

"Hey its Jeremy. You reached my voicemail. You know what to do."

She let out a sigh at the sound of his voicemail once again before hanging up the phone and sliding it into her pocket. Gala looked up at the full moon to see it was nearing apex, so she used her speed to get to the quarry quicker.

"No." she whispered; eyes gone wide in shock at her brothers audacity.

The sight she saw broke her heart. Two circles were lined in fire Elena in one with tears rolling down her face. Jenna Sommers in the other as blood covered her mouth, she was a vampire now. Elena had been reassuring her aunt that it was going to be okay.

Gala quickly got herself together before rushing over to the two circles.

"How are you feeling?" Elena questioned her aunt as she paced her own circle.

"I feel like myself...only not." Jenna said as she hugged her knees to herself. "Everything is brighter. The fire's hotter. Part of me is terrified, but there's another part of me that doesn't want to feel anything."

"Sometimes that's the best part of us." Gala said to the newly turned vampire. "We feel things more intensely. But we can also turn off the part that makes us feel human, the part that keeps most of us in control of our bloodlust."

"I'm gonna die, aren't I?" Jenna questioned the blonde with tears in her eyes.

"No!" Elena said it with her whole chest, like she would be able to convinced the almighty Klaus Mikaelson to not kill her aunt. Gala on the other hand frowned, eyes sadden, knowing full well that her brother was going to end her life tonight.

"Jenna, I'm not going to let that happen. I don't care what I have to do." Elena said determinedly.

"Who's that?" Jenna asked.

The sound of groans and twigs snapping, Gala turned to see two more women. One bent over in pain, no doubt the werewolf whose transformation had been slowed down. The girl next to her holding onto her arm, leading the werewolf to where Gala was standing, the Martin witch.

"That must be the werewolf." Elena said as Greta had stuck her hand out towards Gala before casting a spell sending her flying across the quarry. She landed with a thud and hiss in pain as she hit her head on the ground before rolling back over to see now that three circles were lit up on fire.

"Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." Elena said trying to get the witch to reconsider.

"My duty it to Klaus! The new order."

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner." Klaus said making his presence known. Gala standing up from where she had been sitting next to the alter. "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?"

"Please Nik! Not Jenna." Gala pleaded as Klaus and Greta had made their way over to the alter. "Anybody else but Jenna."

"It's funny you say that. I was actually looking for the little boyfriend of yours. Jeremy was it?" Klaus spoke as he looked down at his sister. "And lets not forget the backup I had was the little blonde vampire that you accidently sired. Look at it as your punishment since I can't dagger you."

"My punishment?" she questioned her brother.

"Cozying up next to our enemy! And falling in love with a human, no less!" he yelled at her, his anger getting the best of him.