12

(Changed the ending of Ch.11)

I was kicking at the door to the cage I was put in but at the sound of the door opening Anya was quick to tell me to stop. We've been here for hours with her teaching me her language. She was a good teacher and I was picking up fast.

"They take the strongest, the one's who make the most noise." She tells me.

"How do you know this?" I ask her since we were taking here together. She nods to the cage on the other side of her.

"Echo." She tells me and I nod. I sigh and sit back as the take a male and leave." Lets get back to it." Anya says and I sigh.

"Ai laik izzy gon the skai kru en ai laik a grounder." I say and Anya smiles.

"That's great." Anya says and I lean back as she teaches me more. An hour later a Guard and what looks like a doctor comes back in and walks over to Anya. 

"Her." The doctor says and points to Anya. My eyes widen.

I kick the cage and scream. The doctor comes over to me and I spit on her face." Never mind, take this one." She says and I calm down. Anya's safe.

"No." Anya says softly but they pull me out and stab me with a needle. When I wake up again I'm hung upside down. I pass out from all the blood going to my head. When I wake up again I'm in a cage but am begging taken out again. I open my eyes to see Clark and Anya.

"Ge op, Oso gonplei nou ste odon." Anya says and I nod.(Get up, our fight isn't over.)

Clark and Anya help me to a door but once we walk into the room the door closes behind us and an alarm goes off.

"What's that?" Anya asks and I sigh feeling weak. I fight to keep my eyes closed. All of a sudden I feel myself falling and I pass out.

I feel a pressure on my chest and I start to cough., water coming out my throat. I gulp up air.

"Thank god!" Clark yells and pulls me into a hug. I continue to gulp down air as Anya moves my hair out of my face.

"I'm tired." I whisper and Clark smiles. I look down to see I'm still wearing the spandex shorts and a sports bra but now a grounder jacket.

"We need to keep moving true warrior or we will be killed." She says and I nod.

"Izzy needs rest." Clark say but Anya sticks her hand out ignoring Clark, I grab it and she pulls me up.

"Lets go."

"I think we should go back to the drop ship Clark says but Anya hits her on the side of the head with a rock.

"We are not going back to your drop ship. You killed 300 of my warriors. I cant show my face without a prize." Anya says tying Clark up.

"Anya." I call out but she cuts me off.

"You are to weak to fight be right now Izzy. Come with me willingly and you will be welcomed into trikru." Anya says and I sigh, know she's right. I'm to weak to fight her.

I ignore Anya and Clarks back and forth and follow Anya. I notice something off and pull them both down as people shot at us.

"Shit." I whisper out.

"They found us." Clark says and I sigh.

"Run." Anya says and we take off. We loss them and Anya and Clark start at it again. We stop at a water puddle and Clark fills her hand with water to drink.

"No. Not to drink." Anya says and Clark tosses the water.

"Then why are we stopping then?" Clark asks and Anya slaps mud onto her face.