Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Taylor...

 (The stunning Nick Auger as my idea of what Micah looks like-------->)

**A/N- I am sad to say that after this chapter, there is only one more chapter and then the epilogue left and then we say au revoir to Evan and Taylor, but you never know where else they might show up...lol. Thanks for reading, and as usual you guys rock, xoxo***

Tying the last bow around the pristine white miniature cake box with the shimmering silver ribbon the bride had selected during her final consultation, I added it to the delivery crate that I will be personally accompanying the Hotel's ballroom selected for the reception of the newly wedded Mr. and Mrs. Mathews.  The gigantic cake was boxed and painstakingly placed in placed in the crate for transport. I blew my bangs out of my face, sat back in my chair, and peeled my latex safety gloves off of my tired hands. God, the month of February is an one of the most hectic for the bakery, possibly the most hectic month out of the year for us next to Christmas and of course, June when a majority of people decided to tie the knot. The really whimsical romantics choose February to get hitched for the obvious holiday of love, Valentine's Day.

This order was the seventh and last one for this week. I mentally checked the schedule in my head and I had one birthday party order for next Friday, and of course, Ellie's wedding order for Saturday. No one in the bakery can forget Ellie's order, why you ask? Well for one thing, I am dating her brother, it's now common knowledge to everyone. Evan has met my grandparents, who he has managed to thoroughly charm, and he has also met all of the staff here at the bakery. But they have had to deal with Ellie's last minute changes of detail to the cake decorations, her bouts of indecision, and even tears at one point about not making the right choice for a perfect cake for her perfect wedding. I swear if anything goes wrong on her wedding day, I think she will literally have some kind of psychotic break.

Her next issue had to do with her friends that were coming in from out of town for the ceremony and Evan's lack of hospitality in regards to offering them a place to stay at his house. She went on and on that he had more than enough room to host company. And in a way, I was okay with his decision because the things he does to me and the embarrassing amount of noise I make when he is doing them would definiately not be polite for company. But I refrained from telling her that, so I had just nodded my head and made sympathetic noises. I damn sure didn't offer to talk to him on her behalf like she was blatantly hinting for me to do. I just batted my innocent eyelashes at her and changed the subject back to her cake. 

I checked my watch and I carefully uncurled my aching body out of the chair I was sitting in. I heard the bones of my poor spine crack as they realigned back into their correct position when I got to my feet. I didn't know if my stiffness was due to spending too many hours sitting here tying decorative bows around little boxes, or was it a result of Evan's lovemaking and taking the full length of his monstorous cock that he buried himself as deep as he possibly could get into me the night before. I wasn't complaining at all about his size because for some mind boggling reason, I could take his over abundance of his impressive endowment to the hilt if I am properly prepped first, and when I do, I enjoy having Evan fuck me to within an inch of my life.

Nothing can compare to the euphoric bliss and the mind altering trip he sends me on during and after sex.  I am sore for days afterwards but we deal with it, or I should say Evan deals with it. It was a good thing my man understands that everyday penetrative sex wasn't in the cards right now for us. I needed my recovery time and Evan is such an ass man anyway. He is happy to play with my ass any way he can, with his fingers, his tongue, or just plain petting it or caressing my usually swollen entrance while he has me spread butt naked over his lap while  he watches TV, totally ass fixated that man is and I don't mind it at all.