Chapter 16 Heat

Then ally got up and blue say you are in heat cool time for fun Xavier no then as he run to the door he was pin to the door by blue hi kitten do not kitten me on the bed babe yes princess then he woke to the bed and then he lay down then she handcuff him to the bed time for fun love.

Then she climb on him and start to kiss his neck you taste so good please stop no I love doing this no the heat does you have no idea what you are doing I do then she rub her butt agains his things then she lick all of his abs your abs taste so good as your neck does to babe.

Then she move and lick down his leg please stop no you been a bad boy get punish please stop talking yes master good slave then she keep licking and sucking I love this then she flip him on his back and then she start to lick all of it.

Then she get to his butt then she rub her butt agains his then she say moan for me babe aww that it babe girl I know then she flip him over then Xavier grab her face and kiss her your lips are so yummy I know then he start to kiss her neck then he say moan for me princess never moan aww that it xavier.

Then she start to kiss all over Xavier neck I love you and your whole body is so yummy I know kitten then she pass out.