⚬✯his first impression✯⚬

Cedric Diggory:

Since the boy grew up with you he never had a bad impression of you -- especially since he was born just a month or two before you. Cedric treats you as if you are the only girl in his life that he has to protect. There were rarely any fights you two had since you knew what bothered each other and typically wouldn't try to start a fight. However, if you were hanging out with Ced's friends and they dared you to do something that would all but make Cedric smile that big Diggory smile; well you wouldn't back down from a dare.

Edward Cullen:

He thought you were very basic and an opportunist when in fact you liked to spend your time in your room just listening to music or reading or doing anything that brings you joy in your free time. Of course you were a social person but Forks, Washington was off putting to you. You were not given a big welcome at the school and only the Cullen's talked to you on the first day -- Carlisle had informed them of your family being new to town. 

Tyler Hawkins:

Tyler thought you were going to be a stuck up, daddy's girl, but you turned out to be more stubborn than stuck up. In fact you were a daddy's girl -- your father's opinion mattered very much to you ever since you were young. Your mother and you had more of a love/hate relationship. One night you may be having a girl's night with a movie and the next your screaming "no" and "I hate you"'s like your life depended on it.

Jacob Jankowski:

He thought it was a little odd that you were waiting outside his cabin doors but he was more focused on finding Camel at the time. He smiled at you but ignored you presence. However, once you two really got to talking he genuinely enjoyed your company and thought of you to be very witty and full of energy. The two of you really hit it off on the train ride.

Neil:

Neil honestly saw right through your unfazed and confident look. He knew that deep down you were probably soft and loving. You didn't want to show your soft side that first day -- that day determined where you would start in the rankings at Tenet. He surprised you with his ability to be witty and dramatic of course this caught you off guard that first day and Neil was able to figure you out pretty quickly after that.