other mazes

okay before we get into the chapter there are a few things i would like to say...

numero uno:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THANK YOI ALL FOR 10 THOUSAND READS I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ALL ACTUALLY READ THIS WORD VOMIT AHAHAHA

but like fr tho thank you so much, i would not be here if it wasn't for you guys. i appreciate you all more than you know, and i really hope you know that.

numero dos:

i sorta want to have an instagram account that is strictly for my writing. like chapter updates, i want to put some songs on there. i want to have a place where you guys can ask any questions you want, so if you have any username ideas please share them! i would appreciate that very much.

OH AND ALSO

THERE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A NEW TMR BOOK COMING OUT 73 YEARS LATER WTF??!?!?!!!?

found that out yesterday and i just about soiled myself

have fun with this short but sweet chapter!
——————————————————————

NEWT

   I haven't seen Mae since she walked out of the testing room with that weird guy. She looked like she was nervous, but I couldn't really tell because of the guy who was testing me with a bloody five foot needle. I didn't really understand why I needed that so much...I thought I was just fine without all of their weird vitamins. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to become a bit healthier.

   But that's not what I was worried about. I've been on edge ever since we met these new guys who said they were stuck in a Maze as well. They were giving us the full story right now, and honestly I didn't know how I felt about it.

   "Hey, look," Minho turned around, "Thomas is here..." He got up from his spot and walked over to the boy who was looking more than confused. He brought him back to the table we were sitting at, and only then did the guy telling the story continue.

   "There was this...big loud explosion," He explained using hand gestures, "And these guys came out of nowhere. Started shootin' up the place.."

   His friend nodded and set down his glass, "It was intense."

   "They pulled us out of the Maze and brought us here." He continued. I nodded and bit my nails. As soon as I did though, I pulled my hand away, not wanting to be caught for being nervous. But then when I realized that Mae was nowhere to be seen, I closed my eyes and sighed.

   "What about the rest?" I asked to distract my thoughts, "The other people left behind in the Maze. What happened to them?"

   The guy shrugged, "I don't know. I guess WICKED still has 'em."

   I furrowed my eyebrows and looked towards Tommy, who gave me the same strange confused look. I could tell that he wasn't fully on board with the situation we were in. Why would these people bring us to a place where there were other maze kids, just like us? Questions swam through my mind, but I didn't want to overwhelm anybody. All I really wanted to know was that Mae was safe.

   "How long have you guys been here?" I blurted out another question without thinking about it. I almost slapped my hand over my mouth and punched my head when I realized that I had spoken.

   The guy looked at me again, "Not long. Just a day or two," He turned his head to look over his shoulder at a boy sitting alone at a table. He had his hood pulled up, and he was looking around as though he trusted nobody, "That kid over there...he's been here the longest. Almost a week."