Prologue (Rewritten)

Step

             Step

                             Step

                                        Step.....

"...."

"heya."

"...."

"you've been busy, huh?"

"..."

"...so, I've got a question for ya."

"do you think even the worst person can change...? that everybody can be a good person, if they just try?"

                        Step

"heh heh heh heh..."

"all right. well, here's a better question."

"do you wanna have a bad time?"

"'cause if you take another step forward..."

"you are REALLY not going to like what happens next."

"...."                                                              STEP

"whelp. sorry, old lady."

"this is why I never make promises."

"it's a beautiful day outside."

"birds are singing, flowers are blooming..."

"on days like these, kids like you..."

"Should be burning in hell."

-----------------------------------------------------------

For years, Sans had suffered from few Genocides before the Human, Frisk, stopped and broke the barrier. Although at first, he thought the kid would RESET again like they did in their first Pacifist Route but... for months the kid never did.

Sans confronted Frisk, who told him that they don't want to FIGHT anymore. They wanted a happy ending where monsters are free, also Promising Sans that they won't RESET.

And knowing Sans, he was doubtful at Frisk's promise but they kept it.

Now, he get to live freely with his brother without constant fear of thinking when the kid will RESET. But he had to keep his guard up

Something in his guts tells him that this wasn't over yet...

Huh, Funny, he doesn't have guts.... He's a skeleton

"SANS?"

Sans turned from his balcony to see his little brother, Papyrus from the stairs, with a chef's hat and a white apron with some splattered tomato sauce.

"ASGORE'S CLONE CALLED AND ASKED US TO PICK OUR HUMAN FRIEND, FRISK. BUT I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM COOKING DINNER FOR US SO WILL YOU PICK THEM UP INSTEAD?"

"sure, paps. don't get too bonely when i'm gone" Sans grinned before flopping on the floor in a mess "Huh, I was worried that my bone humor would fall flat"

"SAAAAAANS!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------

Frisk sat outside their porch, waiting for Sans and Papyrus to pick them up. Toriel, or Goat mom as they prefer, had a meeting to attend in school and can't look out for Frisk. So she asked a favor from the brothers.

-Flashback-

Frisk was scribbling in the living room, coloring some book with crayons while Tori was baking a pie for snack.

It was quiet and comfy until a telephone rang. Tori came out of the kitchen a few seconds, wiping her paws on her apron before answering the telephone

"Dreemur Residence....Yes.....Oh...... Alright... I'll be there...... Goodbye" Tori placed the telephone down and began to press numbers before waiting the other line to pick up.

"Hello?... Ah, Papyrus, How are you?.... I'm doing fine as well" Toriel greeted

"Do you mind if  Frisk stays there for the night? I have a meeting to attend and I don't want them to be left alone..... Thank you, Papyrus." She place down the telephone down and called out to Frisk, who stood up and ran to their guardian. Toriel kneeled down at their level and patted their shoulders.

"Frisk, I have a meeting to attend so I ask Papyrus if he can watch over you. He agreed so I want you to pack some crayons or papers. I'll pack you some pie incase you'll get hungry, alright?"

Frisk nodded and smiled at their mother

-Flashback Ends-

"Hey kiddo"

Frisk perked up, seeing Sans standing few inches away from the porch. Without thinking, Frisk launched themselves into him in glee but he dodged. A blue glow enveloped their body before they hit the ground. 

Sans waved his boney hands as he placed Frisk upright on the ground before dispelling his magic.

"Slow down there Kiddo, You know how Tori gets pissed if something happens to you"

*You told Sans that you're sorry*

Frisk seems to notice that his younger brother wasn't with him. They thought Papyrus was coming to pick them up with Sans?

"Paps' cookin' dinner. In the meantime, wanna go to Grillby's?"

*You agreed*

"Then, let's go" he took out a bottle of ketchup before looking at Frisk with a lazy look.

"let's take the shortcut."

*You ask Sans if it'll be quick*

"Yeah, it will be kiddo."

They both turned to the corner of the neighboring fence, but they failed to notice a yellow star glitched for a few seconds after they left before it was replaced with a glowing blue orb.

----------------------------------------------------------

*You told Sans this is NOT Grillby's*

"I have eyes kid..."