| Some people are just toxic/cant respect others opinions |

[Edited as of 28/7/21]

Theres toxic people in every community, I know that, but I feel like in the Countryhumans and Gacha community, the toxicity is more noticable. Or at least, people make it seem as if it's more notiticble and worse than it seems.

People, as I've seen, get mad for the smallest things, and get angry when people don't share the same headcanons. Mainly due to the fact this fandom has no headcanons and people can easily get entitled when there is no line to follow. And before you ask; No, I'm not talking about people who get mad that a headcanons is historically wrong and offensive,  because people have the right to be angry if something is offensive or historically inaccurate. I'm talking about things such as people getting far to entitled when people dont see someone as the same gender as them, or same ship.

There are some other examples of toxicity in the fandom, however I want to focused more on the 'people cant respect some opinions' thing right now.

Some people cant respect opinions or the feelings of others and attack them for the smallest things. A simple, "Well, I dont ship them." doesnt bother me unless it's meant to be an insult. Its the, "why do you have China as a female? That's kinda weird" or, "Lesbian Germany is stupid, have Germany be ______ instead" questions and remarks that bother me.

Here are some stuff that personally annoy me or make me upset;

"Why do you have _____ as ____?"

"______ is stupid. Try _______ instead."

":( [when referring to a gender or headcanon]"

"Aww, _______ isn't _______."

"I would never do that, but sure. [When referring to a headcanon]"

I'm not innocent. I've said some if not all of those things in the past and I'm sorry for it. Your headcanons are your headcanons, don't let somebody else telling you a glasses Germany is too basic because it's how you view them and that's okay. I've said spice it up before but really basic things such as glasses on Germany or an eye patch on Nepal is more than okay to do too for apperances!