Rescue

Ash's pov
"DONT" I screamed as I felt the needle go in but before they could inject the liquid alarms went off and Shorter and the others burst through the door. Mr Patrick and his bodyguards run out the room quickly through the other exit and I sigh in relief, I smiled at Griffin and the others as they realise me from chair "Thanks guys""ASH!" Eiji shouted and ran into my arms. I flinched as he hits a bruise but I endured it, I hug him tightly as I hear him slightly sniffle. "Gather up all the information you can from this room and then blow the building up" Shorter commanded, they all scatter and I turn my attention back to Eiji, who started to hit me "owowowowo Eiji s-stop" I winced at the pain, he stopped and look up at me, tears buildings in his eyes "Y-y-you idiot!" He shouted, "You c-could o-of di-died if we d-d-didn't come w-when w-we did" he cried and hugged me even tighter. "Eiji.... I'm sorry" I kiss his forehead, "Eiji take Ash to one of the vans" Max said, "Alex and Bones go with them" they nodded but I refused "No I'm gonna help, I haven't grown that weak" I replied stubbornly. I felt a slap round the back of my head "What was that for!" I yell, Eiji pouted and gave me a lectured. In the end I gave in and the four of us made it to the Van , "I still don't agree with this..." I mumbled, Eiji gave me a slight glare and i quick shut up. I hear muffled laughs and turn to the other two, they turned away from my gaze and turned there attention back to the house, trying not to burst out laughing (A/N: the Van back doors are open) . I turn away from them too tried to snap back, my eyes start to feel heavy and it was getting harder to keep them open. I felt and hand on my shoulder, I turn and see Eiji tapping his lap. I slowly lower myself down being careful of my bruises and placed my head on his lap. He started playing with my hair and I fell to sleep feeling safe and warm.

Max's pov
After Eiji finished off lecturing Ash, they walked out the lab. Me, Griff, Shorter and Sing then started searching the lab, "Guys over here" Sing shouted, we walked over and saw he was holding a laptop "That's great Sing" Shorter ruffled his hair "We'll do one last check and then head out to the others" We nodded and went back to checking. In the end we walked out the house with a laptop and a few files, we saw bones and Alex laughing and walked over to them. "What ya laughing at?" Shorter asked, Alex turned and put a finger to his lips and pointed. We look inside to see an embarrassed Eiji, with a sleeping Ash curled up on his lap. *Snap* I turn and see Shorter and Griff with there phones out, I stare at them "What? We've got to take this chance while we can" Shorter laughed and they both took more pictures.
"Shorter/Griffin!" We turn and see the others running up to us. "The explosions are in place" "Great let's leave then" Shorter shouted, "Once we've all got a good distance away set them off" The man nodded and we all got into the vehicles. Me, Griff, Shorter, Eiji, Ash where in the back, while Alex and Bones where in the front driving. After a few minutes of driving there was a loud explosion and Ash turned in his sleep gripping Eiji tighter, he blushed red and tried to get Ash to loosen his grip a bit. Which he ended up failing and caused Shorter to snicker "You know Ash is lucky to have you Eiji....... Anyone else would of left him and I'm glad you didn't" Griffin said softly while gently looking at his brother sleeping. "N-No I'm lucky to have him..." Eiji smiled with a light tint a red on his face and tuck some of Ash's loose hair behind his ear. "Awwww" we all teased and caused Eiji to blush even reder "S-Shut up" he stuttered and covered his face.