The strange package

??? POV 

"This will be easy, everything spreads like wildfire in Melika... kungekudala umhlaba wabakhululekile uzoba ngowami"

I left the iphakethe and ran.

New York POV 

Today we got a package, I'm in charge of the World Trade Center so I thought "Oh! This must something dad traded!". But dad always tells us if he has a trade and we barely ever get packages, so this was strange.

"NY! I WAS RETURNING FROM MY HIKE WHEN I SAW SOMEONE DROP OFF A PACKAGE!" 

I looked up to Colorado out of breath.

"In that case please don't open it" DC said.

"Now I'm curious!" Michigan yelled.

"CHILDREN! What if it's a Christmas or Birthday present dad got you? You wanna get surprised don't you?" Delaware said/yelled.

"I HATE SURPRISES, SO GIMME" Ohio said reaching for the box that Delaware was holding.

"GUYS IM THE BOSS OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER SO I DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE BOX" I yelled.

"Okay BOSS what should we do then"  Ohio said resting his hand his hip.

"I say we wait for dad" I said feeling stupidly important.

I walked away putting the strangely light package in my room. We didn't want to wake up dad though since he was still recovering so we decided when he wakes up we'd give it to him.

Ohio POV 

Me, Michigan, Arizona, California and Utah are curious so we wanted to get the package so we could see what's inside. HEY DON'T LOOK AT US LIKE THAT WE WERE CURIOUS.

"God please forgive me for my greed and deci-"

"Shut up Utah! Your not going to H e 🏒 🏒 " Arizona yelled.

"Shut up Arizona and eat you IN  n' OUT  burger!" Michigan said while peaking into NY's room.

"Stop fighting!" I yelled.

"Michigan is NY in there on not?" California asked.

"No" She answered.

We snuck in and found the package from this morning. The box had the word fragile all over it. It was confusingly light and had the word Ingozi on it.

"Should we open it?" Utah asked.

"Maybe..." Arizona said.

"We would have came here for nothing if we don't..." Michigan said.

I took out the box cutter I had brought. And cut it open.

"Why did you do that!" California yelled.

A glass jar fell on the floor and broke. A weird powder went everywhere, I immediately felt something in my throat. It felt like air was clogging it. Everyone started to cough immediately. Luckily Utah had a handkerchief he brought everywhere so he put it on his mouth and pulled us all out.

"What the heck was that!" California yelled between coughs.

"We owe you Utah, thanks" I said.

California kept on coughing, non-stop.