Back to Benidorm

Tiger's P.O.V.
Dad and I just got off the plane from England to Benidorm. We retrieved our bags, and now we're in line for the coach to go back to the Solana resort.
"Tiger Dyke" I said to the woman on the coach, who was taking names.
"Ah yes. Have a seat Mr. Dyke and enjoy your stay." She said in a British accent. I went to near the back seat and sat down at the window. There was a kind enough queue to the coach, so I figured I'd be here for a while.
I reached into my backpack, and took out my headphones and iPhone 5. I checked the time to see it was just after 12:30 in the afternoon.
Just before I pressed play on Otto Knows; Million Voices, I heard a girls voice say
"Niamh Kelly". I looked up to see the most beautiful girl is ever see in my whole life. She had beautiful blond hair, tied up in a top knot on the top of her head. Big blue eyes, that were as clear as the sea. She wore short denim shorts, a white Hollister TankTop and some straw wedges. She was carrying a black handbag which had a MK thingy on it. Wonder what that was for ??
The British woman at the top of the bus said "go on ahead Ms. Kelly. And enjoy you holiday". Just like she said to me. She walked down to the seat opposite me and my dads and sat down on the outside. She put her bag on the ground and crossed her skinny legs. And looked up the top.
"Dad swap places with me" I whispered.
"What?? Why Tiger ??" Dad asked.
"Because I said so" I muttered.
"Tiger tell me why you want to swap" Dad asked.
"See that girl over there?" I gestured to the girl.
Dad looked over to the girl.
"That one?" He asked slightly pointing.
"Don't point" I smacked his hand.
"Sorry" he sighed.
"Yeah well I fancy her" I said.
"Oh alright then" Dad finally agreed.
"Thanks dad" I whispered.
We swapped seats and she was still looking up the front.
Just then she waved to someone. A tall boy, smiled to her and nodded his head to her. I overheard his name being 'Cormack Kelly'. Oh he's her brother. That's alright then. She got up out of her seat and he sat in beside the window and she sat back down into her seat.
Everyone else started filing into the coach. And soon after the coach we were on was full and everyone was talking, listening to music, reading, baby's crying or laughing and little kids running up and down the aisle screaming. I spent most of my time stealing small glances at her. She was flawless. Even with makeup on. But she has very minimal makeup on. My cousins thought me when I was younger about the different makeup. From what I could see, she was wearing that base stuff, oh what's it called, something to do with houses and buildings, em em oh Foundation, powder, that black stuff mascara and that's about it I'd say.

30 minutes later....
We've been sitting on this coach now from about an hour and everyone is getting restless. I took off my hoodie and left myself in a tight white V neck top. And when I did I made a big deal out of it and the girl Niamh I think her name is looked over and I swear she checked me out. But she quickly looked away and she is now painting her nails a pinky colour. I saw that bus driver get on the bus, and he started the bus, so we could finally turn on the air conditioning. "Finally" I sighed.
"Tell me about it" the Niamh girl laughed.
I smiled to myself. Maybe she might like me. Well I have a whole week with her. I leaned back in my chair and pressed play on my music. Finally setting off back to Benidorm again. And this year hopefully with a lady at the end of it.

1 hour later...
Dad and I just got off the coach and are lining up at the front desk to check in. I hadn't spotted Niamh and her family since we'd gotten off the coach. Last time I saw her was when we were collecting out bags from the side she was with her Brother Cormack, another tall boy, and older woman who I assumed was her mother, a younger boy and and older man who was probably her dad. And they were all searching for their bags and I haven't seen her since.
Dad and I approached the front desk and the Spanish man, Mateo who worked here gave us our keys, hotel room and wrist bands.
"Ah Mr. Buff you are back" he said.
Last year me and him had a competition to see who was able to get a girl better. I won. So now he calls me Mr. Buff.
"Ay yeah. And this year I'm not doing any competition with you"
"Why not" he exclaimed.
"Because I saw a girl on the coach, who was very pretty" I said.
"Ahh you like her yes?" He asked.
"Obviously" I rolled my eyes. "I'll see ya later mate, yeah?" I asked walking away.
"Yeah no problem Buff" he called after me. I rolled my eyes as we got into the lift.
This is going to be a very interesting holiday.
But it's to to be back in Benidorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hi Guys !! Okay so I've decided to take on a different type of story. Instead of doing the normal 1D or 5SOS fanfics, I've decided to do a Benidorm one. It's half way through the 7th series. So I thought why not ??
I really like Danny Walters who plays Tiger Dyke in the actual series of Benidorm.
I will post a list of characters later. Maybe. So like, vote,comment. Recommend to your friends, family, your dog, you cat, maybe not your family, your uncle John, your Aunt Geraldine. Anyone.
So please comment suggestions for the next chapters. Vote. So yeah. Love you guyssssssss !!!!!!!!

*heart with hands*
Vicky xoxoxoxoxo