Truth

Paperwork. That's all there was for today. You had to sit in front of Spencer all day and watch him look at JJ. You felt his eyes on you but once you turned to look at him they were back on JJ. But the day was close to an end and you were almost done with all your work.

I need to get over him

"Hey" the one and only JJ was leaning against Spencer's desk

"Uh-..Hi- .. uh" he cleared his throat "Hey"

"Pathetic" you said under your breath

"What?" JJ turned to look at you

"Nothing" you pulled the best smile you could

At first you were hurt. Now you were mad. JJ was in love with Spencer and would clearly flirt with Emily while being with Will. After her confession you kept your mouth shut but started remembering all the times JJ would flirt with Emily and get jealous of Spencer. She was playing everyone and you didn't even notice. Pathetic

You pulled out a book and flipped slowly through pages pretending to read. When you were actually eavesdropping.

"Soo" JJ ran her pointer finger up and down Spencer's desk "I was wondering if we could talk after work"

"Yeah sure" you heard Spencer's voice slightly crack

"Maybe we could talk about the thing" she said just above a whisper

"Yeah okay" you looked up and saw him smile at her

You needed to take a breather. You slammed your book on the table and stood up. You felt eyes on you but you didn't care. You walked up the small steps and made your way into Rossi's office.

"Knock knock" you said playfully

"Jones come on in" he said putting his pen down

"Okay tell me Rossi" you said laying down on his couch "You overhear information ...like super sensitive could possibly ruin multiple relationships type of information" You kept your eyes glued to the ceiling while making swift hand motions "Do you tell someone? Even though everything could implode"

"Is this about Spencer and JJ" he lifted his head from his paperwork

"You know" you quickly turned to face him and sat up eyes wide open

"Of course I know. I see the way JJ looks at Spencer and I see the way Emily looks at JJ." he said with a small smile "I also see the way Spencer looks at you"

"Don't say that" you looked down at your feet

"I basically built the BAU. I know everything. I may be old but I am not blind. I can see that Emily is trying to move on but is being held back with the possibility that JJ wants her too. Which we both know is not going to happen because JJ supposedly has Will when in reality she still loves Spencer. Now you my dear. You are the blind one."

"Me?" you furrowed your brows

"If you haven't noticed Spencer pushes people away when he gets too close to them. You have to push him a little but this time it's different. He lost the person he cared about and is scared of letting himself be loved again. I can clearly see that the team's genius is trying to figure himself out while destroying the amazing friendship you both had"

"But look at him" you pointed towards the bullpen "He's basically drooling over JJ"

"Like I said blind" he looked back down to his work

"What?"

"You know your disappointing me with your profiling skills right now but I get it your judgment is clouded" Before you could say anything he put his hand up "Now if you would actually look closely he doesn't want JJ. Sure he did at some point but he clearly wants you. When you walk in the room he looks at you like you were the only person in the world. And right now he's thinks he should go back to JJ because he thinks it's too late for the both of you"