Chapter 4

(Mileena pov)*night time*
I was in the kitchen and make what people on Earth called snacks for Raph, it's been three months and Leo still hasn't wake up from his coma all because of the Shredder, I finally told someone who I really was and Leo is my twin brother other than Mikey it was Donnie who I told where me and Leo actually came from so after I finish making some snacks for Raph I place them on a tray then I pick it up the tray and carried it upstairs to the bathroom where Raph is watching over Leo still when I enter the room I saw Raph still sitting on the still watching over Leo" Here you go Raph I brought some snacks for you" I said," Thank you Mileena you didn't have to do that for me" Raph said," It's fine I always do this sometimes back home for Leo when he was little" I said," I didn't know about that from Leo" Raph said," There are lots of things that you, your brothers and your friends don't know everything about Leo, he kept lots of secret from you even everyone because he is trying to protect you and everyone from me and my twin brother battle to save me and my twin brother kingdom soon as possible" I said," I understands what you and Leo are going for actually" Raph said," And I know what you, your family even your friends are going through too, so I was thinking maybe you and everyone you care actually help me and my twin brother to free our kingdom from Praxina and me and my twin brother help you and everyone here in New York City to be free even defeat the Shedder and his minions once and for all" I said," I actually appreciate that Mileena thank you for help us even give us shelter for who knows how long" Raph said," Your welcome Raph if you need anything just let me know I will just be in the kitchen to make dinner for everyone" I said, I left the room and I was about to head downstairs until I heard a weird humming sound in my parents room, I went inside and start looking around then I heard the humming sound again, but it was louder, I turn around and I saw a very strange glow behind the bookshelf's. I push the bookshelf until I saw a familiar object and I knew what this object is, this is magic medallion only been pass down to my family to generations, my aunt Izira must of hidden the medallion behind the bookshelf in my parents room, so Praxina won't use the medallion who evil. I saw a letter right front of my aunt Izira's medallion, I grab the letter and open the letter, it was from my aunt Izira and it said 'Dear Mileena, if you are reading this letter that means you found the medallion that I hidden and I know you must be wondering why did I put the medallion behind the bookshelf hidden. The only reason I hidden the medallion because you were the next to held the medallion, but I didn't get the chance to give it to you in person 'cause of Praxina who invaded  Xeris and concurred the other kingdoms so I went to hide the medallion so Praxina won't be able to find it, but your doesn't know that I hidden the medallion in their bedroom, you are the only one who could see the light and hear the humming sound behind the bookshelf, I know you will be the strongest princess just like I was, but please use the medallion wisely, I will see you soon when you and your brother free our kingdom from Praxina ounce we are reunited once again I will see you soon, From your Aunt Izira', after I was finish reading the letter from aunt Izira I grab the medallion and I push the bookshelf where it was before then left my parents room and headed downstairs to the kitchen grabbing the stuff I need for making dinner, I heard Raph screaming about something, so I continued making dinner until I saw Mikey coming in the kitchen" Hello Mikey what makes you so excited" I said," Me and everyone want to come to the living-room like right now" Mikey said," Why, I am in the middle of cooking dinner you know" I said," Me and the others have a surprised for you and I think you might be very happy" Mikey said, I sighed I put the stove on medium and headed to the living-room, but Mikey told me to put on the blindfold so I won't ruined the surprised, so I put on the blindfold, Mikey was guided me to the living-room until I heard a familiar voice I haven't heard for a long time" Mileena is that you" Leo said, I took off my blindfold and I saw my brother right in front of me, I was walking towards my twin brother slowly and place my hand to his cheek then I started crying with happy tears and he did the same thing, I started hugging my brother and he hug me back I was finally happy that I reunited to my brother for so long.

 The only reason I hidden the medallion because you were the next to held the medallion, but I didn't get the chance to give it to you in person 'cause of Praxina who invaded  Xeris and concurred the other kingdoms so I went to hide the medallion ...

To Be Continued. . . .