Untitled Part 6

SETTING: ARPITA BEACH RESORT: TIME: 8 A.M.

 They had driven down from their hotel suite yesterday and reached Chandipore late last night, stopping several times as Prescilla wanted to use the loo or they just wanted to stretch their legs or get some refreshments from the on road motels. Being extremely tired, both of them had called it a night after dinner. Prescilla could now feel Ians heaviness crushing her into the matress. She tried to extricate herself but to no avail. He was too damn heavy. "What does he eat?" she wondered. "Ill have to cure him of this nasty habit of crushing me in his sleep" she smiled and kissed him on his lips. He felt her soft touch and moaned, he immediately wanted more but he wanted her to set the pace. "Iam going to brush my teeth OK love ?" she said. "NOOOOO! dont please please do continue whatever you are doing." he protested. She smiled and slowly started kissing him more passionately, caressing his body with her tender touch. She pulled herself closer and traced through his entire length and when her fingers touched and then held his penis gently, his heartbeats quickened and it took his entire mental strength to lie  suppliant on his back, giving himself up to her loving. His eyes closed in bliss. Suddenly, just as he thought that she would straddle him for the ride of his life, Prescilla jumped up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. Totally bewildered he rushed in after her and saw her wretching into the closet, he bent down beside her and held her long hair to one side as she became more and more sick. She felt him rubbing her back and then when there was nothing to throw up anymore he held her upright as she rinsed her mouth. Ian deposited Prescilla on the bed very carefully. She looked up at him to thank him but instead of concern she saw anger in his eyes.'Iam sorry, I think it might have been the masala parathas that we had last night, dont be worried I think I shall become better with a little water and some crackers." she said. He had been ready for sex, to have his pleasure snatched so preemtorily had annoyed him. On the surface though he himself  didnt know what bugged him, perhaps it was the sense of helplessness when he saw her suffering he thought. Ian didnt want to accept the height of his bastardiness, which was niggling at his sub conscience. "What do you plan, darling to be on your English boiled saltless food all through your life, dont you think you should get accustomed to the spicy Indian food now that you are married to one?" he asked. She was astonished at his mean behaviour at this time, when she was suffering from so much stomach pain. She exploded "How the bloody hell would I know that the paranthas would upset my tummy, I have been in Calcutta for more than two months now and have tried to have as many Indian dishes as possible so that you would be pleased or have you not noticed?" then breaking down into sobs continued "its not easy, Iam not used to this, for Gods sake, Iam a britisher." Seeing her cry he felt very guilty for loosing his temper. He picked up the receiver and asked the receptionist to send a doctor to their room. Soon the doctor arrived, examined her, asked some questions and then left leaving Ian with the prescription and lots of instructions. The doctors words alarmed him. He had said that Prescilla was very underweight for her age and most probably anaemic. Ian promised himself that he would take Prescilla to the best doctor on reaching Calcutta. "Definitely not having a child in the near future, how correct he had been in his decision." he thought. After the third dose of antibiotic, she felt much better. Getting up from sleep she walked towards the bathroom. The whole days sleep had really helped her mood. Ian had also been dosing beside her. As she came back into the room after a shower, he awoke and smiled at her. She smiled back at him."Are you angry with me for talking nonsense earlier?" he asked. "No,I can never be really angry with someone I love, I was hurt though but I can understand from where your frustration was coming. You were in all probability feeling helpless, seeing me suffer like that." He stared at her, amazed at her willingness to forgive him. Her heart was too damn big for her small body. "Yes, yes, youre correct, anyway what would you like to have for dinner, youve barely had three crackers the whole day." She was hungry by now but didnt want to risk eating anything too heavy incase her stomach got upset again so she ordered for a clear chicken soup with two toasts. After they finished their dinner she said "Instead of sleeping, lets talk for some time. You know almost everything about me but I know very little about you, I want to know the real Ian, what are his likes, dislikes, his education, work, past girlfriends, everything." Getting up from the chair Ian stretched out on the bed, he was still in his robe, the one that he had quickly donned in the morning. Immitating him she too stretched out beside him and pulling up the covers covered both of them, making them snug."I dont want the cover, Iam feeling hot." he said. "For me please stay under it, it makes me feel more intimate with you, I mean ... I mean " she floundered and blushed scarlet. He noticed, smiled and then touching her hand said "I understand, so where to begin?" "Generally people begin at the beginning." she helped. He laughed. "Well then, I was pretty close to both my parents, my father was a very hard working man and he taught me the value of work and education.