Nightmares

We walked down the street, singing "Fucking With My Head" super loudly. People gave us funny looks, but we kept going. The ice cream shop was mostly empty. The only people there were a small family celebrating some big accomplishment. I ordered 2 scoops of mint chocolate chip on a waffle cone, Remington got a chocolate hazelnut 2 scoop on a sugar cone, and Emerson got chocolate 2 scoop in a bowl. Even though Remington protested, I insisted on paying myself. It was, surprisingly, only a few dollars. We sat down at a cute little table.

"I have big news." I blurted out.

"Okay, tell us." Emerson wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"I had a test the other day. It was 200 points, and I needed at least a 175 to pass. If I passed this test, I would move on to Second Year Cosmetology student starting January 5th. I got the results back last night."

Remington leaned forward in his seat. Emerson seemed to be frozen.

"I got a..... 195...." It took a second for them to comprehend what I had just said. Remington jumped up.

"Emma that is amazing. Holy shit. I am so proud of you. You have worked your ass off for the last few months. I couldn't be prouder. We are going to celebrate. Everyone grab your ice creams. We are getting a piercing." I smiled. My nose was already pierced on the side with a hoop, but I had always been dreaming of getting a bull nose ring and a bridge bar. I jumped up and hugged Remington. He smiled, and put an arm around my shoulders. I pulled Emerson beside me and we started walking down the street.

"Emma, I am just so proud of you. I cannot believe my niece is going to have a licence in Cosmetology in a matter of months. That's breathtaking. Have you told your dad yet?"

"Not yet. I was hoping to wait until I can get him and Alex in the same room and tell them both together. Ooh, I have an idea. Lets get a group pic so I can post. I haven't posted a pic with you guys in forever." We posed and I took the selfie. Just before I pressed the button another time, I pushed my ice cream into Remingtons face. He was shocked and tried to put his in my face, but I dodged behind Emerson.

"Stop no, oh god. What have I done." I laughed. Remington wiped the ice cream off his face and I posted the picture. ~@remingtonleith and @emersonbarrett thought this would be a normal family picture. But boy were they wrong. @sebastiandanzig has to put up with us from now on. Bwahahahaha~ I pressed the share button, and turned my phone off.

We entered the shop, the neon sign lighting up the room. A man sat behind the glass counters, putting something away.

"Hey, we all want piercings."

"Well, its a good thing I just so happen to do piercings. Who's going first."

"This beautiful lady right here." Emerson said, pushing me forward a little bit.

"What are we doing today?" He asked.

"I want my bridge and septum done." He looked at me like I was crazy.

"You are one badass girl. Follow me. I'll show you the options."

I chose my piercings and sat down. The man made sure everything was straight, and before I knew it, there was a needle going through my nose in two places. He put the rings in and I was done. Because of how surprising it was, and how I didn't see it coming, It didn't hurt as much. I stood up and showed Remington and Emerson who both nodded in approval. Next was remington, who got a stud in his ear. Emerson went last, getting a similar stud in his ear.

I posted a pic of our piercings, tagging both of the boys. ~One badass bitch here to steal ya mans. Jk, I'm too in love with @alexboo02 to even think about dating anyone else~

Remington commented immediately. ~Don't get too lovey dovey on me, Em. Save that shit for when your dad's around.~ I responded a few red hearts. ~Not in a million years, weirdo~