Author's Note

Hello everyone!

This is my first fanfic that I am writing on Wattpad. I have been a member of the community for a while but have been pretty hesitant to upload any work of mine. However, now I have taken the initiative to finally start writing for the public eye. I am not yet sure of how often I will be updating, but I hope to stay somewhat frequent.

Your feedback is more than welcome! I am completely open to constructive criticism in any way, but please be sure to mind yourself and not be actively rude towards anyone in the comments :). I am also more than willing to hear feedback about the character I have created as she will be evolving and developing as the story is written. Let me know how I can improve on her character and I will assess how to use the feedback in a way to make each chapter better for you, the reader.

This book will contain strong language, so if cursing makes you uncomfortable then be weary. It will also contain references to emotional abuse, moderately graphic violence, non-explicit sexual relations, and physical scarring. I will be placing trigger warnings for chapters containing harsher subject matters. 

I hope that everyone enjoys this book, and I am excited to be writing this as I've been thinking of the concept for a while now! I am a big fan of the Dream Team and the SMP members. I will not be writing anything overtly sexual or uncomfortable out of my own respect for them and for the purposes of the story itself.

Alright! That is enough of my senseless rambling. Onto the story! 

-----------------------

1 - 1 - 21