0.9

Calum's P.O.V

There's no way she's coming down here.

I'm still wishing though, not losing hope.

I started to play my bass, along with the guys as the girls squealed and sang along as we sing.

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.

I looked around in the crowd, thinking that she will still come or maybe just peek through that door. I really wanted to see her. Knowing that she's a big fan, she wouldn't resist going here.

If you don't swim, you'll drown.

But don't move, honey.

She looks so perfect standing there, in my American Apparel underwear

And I know, now, that I'm so down.

Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I've got your name tattooed in an arrow heart.

And I know now, that I'm so down.

Hey, hey, hey, hey hey.

Chloe's P.O.V

I woke up from the sudden noise downstairs, even the floor is shaking, vibrating because of the loud music.

Should I go?

I really wanted to, but... Damn, okay. I'm coming.

I went out of the room, the loud music was heard even better than usual, I can hear the boys sang as they harmonize singing She Looks So Perfect. Oh my god, their voices is so beautiful when live and I swear it makes my knees go jelly.

I finally got to the first floor and I'm inches away to the door, I'm scared, I don't want to go in there. I took a deep sharp sigh as I peeked, I didn't see anything because I pulled my head back.

"Damn it, it's now or never." I sighed then I went inside the room, a few didn't seem to notice me cause they're too busy watching the boys.

My eyes first laid on Calum, he was smiling then his eyes met mine, I didn't looked at anyone or anything else as we locked stares. He stopped for a second with his bass that shocked me before sending me a genuine smile that almost made my heart melt.

I blushed hard and lowered my head, I got to shy and walked out of the place. I held unto my chest and felt my heartbeat.

"What have you done?" I muttered to myself then smiled. I don't want to go back there, maybe Calum will think that I'm ugly.

I went back to the library, my sanctuary, and sat again on the table. After I sat there, they finished singing the song. I texted Thom.

Me : i saw him.

Thom : why aren't you happy?

Me : how'd you know i'm not happy?

Thom : not typing in caps lock, no smiley face.

Me : clever.

Me : well because i saw him, he smiled at me and i swear that made my heart melt, but i know we have no chance, i'm a worthless trah and he's the definition of perfection.

Thom : stop saying you're a worthless trash, okay? You are not.

Me : thomas but it's true! you're just saying that because of pity.

Thom : chloe no, why would you think that? this is what friends is for, chloe, to cheer one up when she is down and make her feel contented and fine about herself.

Me : thom just leave me alone for a while, i'll just sleep.

———-

chloe's over reacting, i know

but she is just very insecure, she's like having a fear of people judging her so yeah ok just to clear things up.

oh my god i told myself to stop updating this for a while what am i doing