15. Dinner Date

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

After watching the movie with Jennie, I promised to take Jennie to dinner, and is what I'm doing.

"Remember when we were young, when Taeyeon and Baekhyun got shipped a lot and in they ended dating,. This is actually one of their richest restaurant here in Korea!" I said to Jennie who was surprised.

Yes, back in the days, Baekhyun and Taeyeon were secretly dating and they had a job of being their own C.E.O's off an expensive restaurant. All the food is so posh and delicious. Lucky for me, I'm Baekhyun's friend so he let me come anytime.

"Woah.. are we actually here.!?" Jennie said in disbelieve as I laughed.

"Yep," I said as I bought her to the seating upstairs with the balcony.

"We will be sitting here, where the stars will be." I said as Jennie's face was priceless.

"You must be hella rich, but please don't buy anything too expensive for me." Jennie begged, finally someone that doesn't like spending my money.

"Nope, the whole thing is free, I'm Baekhyun's best friend, well to me, he let me off anytime." I said as she was still in misbelieve.

"Anyways, pick your dish, I want you to be full by the next hour." I joked as she shook her head.

" I joked as she shook her head