4. Back to you

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

After watering the plants outside, I decided to come inside and relax. My head keeps on spinning after the incident earlier on.

Instead of doing nothing, I went upstairs into Jisoo's room and took her diary, started reading it, since i wanted to know more about her.

~

Dear Diary,

Another successful day of keeping everything away from my family, It was funny how Jennie got shouted at for taking a small bite of a toast. And there comes me saving the day as a normal favourited child would do.

I went to the park with my friends, we met the boys and next thing I knew it, we were playing tag. I remember how Yuta always used to get me whenever he was it. Since he knew I was the slowest, he would always tease me.

~

I chuckled at their cuteness then realised I wanted to know more about her love life.

~

Dear Diary,

Yuta took us out on our first date! It was in the beach. He set out the food on the floor with the mat. Took some fairy type of lights and spread it around.

It looked like a ticket to heaven..

I enjoyed the food he made, he made my favorite, rice with some curry.. Indian special.

Soon when we came home, luckily for me, Mum and Dad were away.. me and Yuta,., had our fun own night you can say ;)

Though I kinda felt sorry, Jennie was near my room so she could have heard us.

~

I thought it was the thunderstorm!? I guess it was their own storm after all

~

Dear Diary,

This is probably going to be the last time I'm writing this..

I sense Tyler is coming after me. Whoever is reading this,. PLEASE END HIM.

~

"I already did." I said proudly.

Smiling at her diary, Dad's words came into my mind,

"Get a job, you hopeless case"

I started thinking carefully of what I wanted to do, until an idea came inside my head,

"A café!"