chapter 2: why?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~a/n~~~~~~~~~

there is a small smut scene 

you have been warned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mackenzie's POV:

I ran upstairs quickly because I was so excited but at the same time I was unsure and angy.

I was un sure because some of the boys were looking at me like I was a prize and they were going to r- rrraa- rap- I can't even say the word, it brings back such bad memories, whoo okay it looks like they were going to rape me. But, that would never happen, right?

Well, I was angry because I was seventeen. Which means I can legally leave this place and be independent in a year. But, now I am under  the care of five boys that are just one year older than me and they will be all protective over me.......... UGH oh well at least no more beatings and teasing and maybe even the voices in my head will leave. Yes I have voices, but they only speak one in a while and let me tell you, when they speak I have a mental breakdown. They always tell me to cut and kill myself but it never works because I always get caught...... oh well now I am adopted.

I packed my bags... well bag and was about to walk downstairs when I got stopped by a couple of girls in the stairway.

"where do you think you are going slut"

"Um downstairs. I got adopted!" I said timid but excited

" oh no your not. you're not going anywhere because One Direction was supposed to adopt me not a whore like you"

She suddenly one girl got out a blade and pushed me against the wall, pulled up mt sleave, and sliced two gashes vertically so they couldnt stitch it up and the other girl kicked me in the shins, making me fall, then repeatedly kicked me in the ribs. Finally, the last girl  pushed my down the stairs, but by now I couldn't even tell what was happening I just felt pain and one final thud. 

My eyes where blurry from tears and I just couldn't move.

I heard foot steps and many people say

" Omg"  or

"are you okay"

"guys I am fi-" I then blacked out 

Louis' POV:

I was filling out forms so that we can adopt mackenzie. When I suddenly hear a loud thud.

I stand to see what that was and I see something that shocked the living hell out of me.

I saw Mackenzie in a puddle of blood with bruises on the bottom of the stairs and she was crying, hard.

I screamed and started running towards her with the other boys running behind me and tried to talk to her but she was just crying while girls at the top of the stairs were laughing, one with a bloody blade. 

"oops, it slipped" she said 

thats when I noticed to blood trailing down all of the steps.

" we were all shocked and tried to help her.

"Oh my God-" the  adoption lady said 

"we need to help her" I screamed with tears in my eyes cutting in to the lady's statement 

" my stairs" the adoption lady finished

"Liam call for help"

He called and in minutes the paramedics showed up taking her away while we followed close behind in our car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~at the hospital~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We waited until she came out of surgery

I was so afraid that she would die 

I was crying uncontrolably for about an hour

Until I see her in bed getting wheeled out to a room.

She is alive!

Thank the lord .

I rushed up to the doctor

'' how is she"

"well she has slight head trama from the fall and she nearly died because of the cuts but she should be okay for right now at least she is in a coma. But this isn't the first time she is here do I know how to deal with her.

" what do you mean you have seen her before?" Liam asked

"that is confidential information that you will have to ask her your self"

"We are her gaurdians . Now tell us right now" Harry demanded

"I am sorry but I can't, I will check in on her soon.Now I must go"

I just nodded my head and started walking to her room"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~in her room~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was watching her sleep, not in a creepy way but in a hopeful one, that she will wake up.

She would every so often scream. I wish I could just wake her up because she looked miserable

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mackenzie's POV:

Dream~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in my old house but with no bruises. I thought I was in heaven because it was so peaceful.

But, that thought only lasted for so long because then I heard my door open and my dad stood there obviously drunk.

"hello you slut are you ready for round two"

round two? what was he talking about.

suddenly he was on top of me kissing me like there was no tomorrow while ripping off my clothes.

I started to scream but there was a gag in my mouth

when he got naked he got back on me and thrusted his hips as hard as he could into me over and over again. 

I was full on crying and was in pain from hell.

He kept thrusting until he cummed in side of me 

He then pulled out and moved his mouth down to my core and started eating me out.

He shoved one finger in me pumping slowwely while licking and massaging my clit which made me moan for some reason. curse you mouth

" you like that you dirty little slut'' he screamed while thrusting back into me making me cry even harder

I started to see a bright light 

I thought I was going to die but no I woke up in a hospital

" Oh my god I thought you died" A random boy siad and started hugging me 

" where am I" I asked

"the hospital silly''

" so I am alive" I said with sadness in my voice

"yes thank g-"

"why!!" I cried

"why what" he said

"why did I have to live the voices are back"