The Cabin in the Woods.

So I made this story with my two best friends and it was our first one, so it might be a little crappy...but bear with it. This is also kind of a fantasy story.

Sam's POV

Im sitting on my bed, bored out of my mind. Im about to fall asleep when my phone starts blaring Niki Manaj. I get up looking at the caller ID, its Julian, my wonderful boyfriend. Just kidding, but I have been crushing on him forever. Julian was a kind of nerdish jock. He played some sports which makes him look totally smokin hott!! Don't tell I said that. I answer the phone hearing his deep tone on the other line.

"hey" I said into the ugly reciever hesitently. It's quiet from the other end, hearing only his breathing, wishing he could be that close.

"Hey, Soph. I,uhhh...................wantedtoinviteyoutomyparentscabin" I couldn't even hear a damn word he said, all I caught was 'parents' and 'cabin'

"Say that again, maybe a little slower this time" I say in a slow motion voice, to help him get the idea. But of course he mimicks me.

"Would. You. Like. To. Come. To. My. Parents. Cabin.?? Not like the two of us. Alone. I mean like with other people. I'm gonna invite Preston and Savion and you can invite some other people." it was funny how nervous he sounded, but why would he be. Made no sense to me??. I just shrugged and remembered he could'nt see me.

"Yeah, sure. I'll invite Stevie and Jenny. Just pick us up in front of my house."

"Kay, see you there buddy" he said an unuasually happy voice. I just smiled and went downstairs to tell my mom.

Stevie's POV

Sofia calls me when I half asleep. Okay I know it's the middle of the day, but come on, you can't blame a teenage GROWING girl. I groan answering the phone.

"Why can't you let me sleep!!!!! You piece of chicken turd!!!!" I yelled in the phone, hearing a yelp from the other side. I smile satisfied, but frown when she asks, no demands me to get off my lazy arse and pack my bags.

"But why, why do i have to go" I whine, making myself wince at how high-piched my voice sounded.

"You can sleep all you want, at Julians. Just get up, I will pick you up in 15....oh call Jenny!!!"

I groan rolling off my bed to my hardwood floor, how comfortable, note the sarcamn. I get up and started packing while dialing Jem's number. Thats our awesome nickname for her which doesnt fits her personality.

Jenny POV

RINGRINGRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I jump off my bed and tripped and hit my head on the wall. I glare at my phone...who the heck turned it up that loud. I finally got out of my daze answering the darn thing at the last minute.

"Does it take that long to pick up a phone??" Stevie yells on the other line, seems like she just woke up.

" Someones grumpy this morning" I say as I get up from the floor. I hear hustling from the other side of the phone."shutup Sam called me and asked if I wanted to go to Julian's cabin. Do you want to go?" She said sounding aggravated. " sure what time will you pick me up?" "Sam will pick you up in 20 ,minutes." " see you soon"

20 minutes later I see Julians SUV pull up in front of my house. I get up from the front steps making my way toward the door. I slide the door open seeing Sam in the passenger seat, Stevie dead asleep in the back. I smile seeing her still in her PJ's. I look to Sam, she has her finger to her mouth. I lifted my stuff in and sat in a seat. "Preston and Sayvion is gonna meet us there".

~ 3 HOURS LATER ~

We pull up to the cabin, which is huge by the way!! It looked like it had 3 floors including a basement and attic. I jumped out, wanting to pick my room first. I ran to the doorway, when someone rushed in front me, bounding up the stairs. I run after that person, seeing them run from room to room. One of the rooms they went to, they didn't come out of. So I went and checked who it was. I see Stevie lying facedown on the mattress, already comfortable.

"Stevie" I said. "Umf" I heard, I backed away knowing if she didn't get enough sleep, she is gonna be making everyone pay for it.

Stevie POV

I am so tired, I just wanna be in these covers for the rest of my life!!! "Stevie" I hear from downstairs, I ignore the sound,feeling the need to be deaf. I hear footsteps, walking into my room, then stop. I felt wierd, I was about to pull the covers off, when they were ripped from me instead. I got goosebumps, from the cold air. I see Preston doubling over laughing. Class A Jerk, we got here!!!