Cafeteria and more classes

As Sofia and Maya entered the canteen she felt a strange feeling in the chest when she saw Kate and Hugo kissing each other. Sofia couldn't understand this feeling at all, why did she have any problem if she saw Hugo kissing another girl? She tried not to show it, and well didn't succeed that much because Maya looked at Sofia's face and the direction she was starring in and smirked but didn't say anything. 

Soon Sofia and Maya were deep in conversation when Ben interrupted them by trying to join in the conversation. Maya asked Sofia if she wanted to sit with them, Sofia agreed. They had gotten their food, and the 3 of them started talking. 

Sofia told them about Hugo being a Jerk, they were a little shocked a hear that at first, and then Sofia continued about not being a jerk and Ice Dancing. When Sofia ended Ben declared that that explained a lot about Hugo. 

Hugo and Kate joined them, Sofia received a glair from Kate then Kate asked Sofia rudely, "what are you doing here?" 

"Sitting, talking to my friends, and eating," Sofia replied plainly. "Well your not permitted to sit here," Kate said. "And why not, I don't think the mind of the other," Sofia replied looking at her 3 friends. 

Kate got mad she was about to say something when Hugo cut her off, "It's cool Sofia's our friend." Maya smirked, "You know Hugo Sofia told us everything about you." Hugo's smile faded a little he looked towards Sofia and said, "Really, his is how you treat a person who taught you how to ice dance?" He said sitting. 

"You taught her how to ice dance?!!?" Yelled Kate. "So what," Ben said. "They were 11 that time." Maya piped in. Sofia smirked towards Hugo and said, "You forgot who I was, Dufus." Hugo and Kame sat down. 

-----------Ben,   Maya---------

-------------------------------------Sofia

-------Kate,   Hugo  ---------------- 

(How they were sitting)

"But still," Hugo said. Sofia was almost done with her lunch as she had taken only a little. When she was done she got a book out of her bag and removed a small book. "Please don't tell me you're going to study now." Said Hugo trying to take Sofia's book. But Sofia was too quick for him. "Don't you dare touch my book?" Sofia said.  

"So let me get this straight," Maya said getting ever bodies attention. "Hugo was a jerk, the first time he meet Sofia, he was still a jerk, later, then wasn't a jerk thanks to Sofia, Then ice dancing, and then he fell in love." 

Maya and Ben smirked at each other watching everybody's facial expressions change. Kate started glaring at Sofia as if she was ready to kill, Hugo went bright red, but Sofia's face remained unchanged, she went back to her Songbook and started writing something. 

Sofia was trying hard not to go red. and all and almost succeeded Maya saw Sofia turning red a little. Maya thought ' Sofia and Hugo will be together in no time.' "With Ice dancing." Maya finished. Every bodies expression turned back normal. Time skipped soon only the last class was left Flying derby this was supposed to be the match where the top 4 will be selected in the team. Sofia and Maya went to the changing room and changed.

 Sofia and Maya went to the changing room and changed

Sofia's uniform. Maya's was almost the same except she had a full top, and was a beautiful orange. 

One of the boys teased them and all but they proved them all wrong. 

In the end, Sofia came first, Hugo second, Ben, and Maya tied. 

So Sofia was in the flying derby team yay!

When she had left for home She told her entire family about her day, except when Kate insulted her mother and all.

Amber and James noticed Sofia a little down. And after lunch, they followed Sofia to her room. When they were alone,  Sofia told them about Kate, and the fact that she was Hugo's girlfriend shocked both her siblings, they both knew that Sofia liked Hugo. But they couldn't do anything. Sofia later completed her work and all that stuff before she knew it Sofia was in her bed trying to sleep. But her mind kept wandering off to Hugo. On the other side, even Hugo was trying to sleep but her mind kept wandering off to Sofia.

After about a lot of time, they both fell asleep.