new school

Everybody now knew that Sofia's amulet is magical. No one really tried to steal it as well if they did that person would get cursed. 

Sofia's life was anything but normal, she became a princess overnight, got a magical amulet, and now she is even a protector. Beyond amazing. Well, now Sofia has completed 2 years of school with Amber at Ever Real Academy. Her vacations are going on and now only a week is left to the school to restart. Sofia, James, and Amber are having some fun when their parents come to them to tell them something.

Miranda: Children we have something important to tell you all.

Sofia said politely, "Yes mom" as everyone gathered around.

Roland: Well you see since Sofia is now a protector of the Ever Realm, we thought that Sofia should not go to Ever Realm Academy, but to Corinthian Sports School.

They watched their kids, who were still digesting what was told well all except James. Sofia says, "As in switching schools?" There was a hint of excitement in her voice which she was trying to hind from Amber. "But you can't do that Sofia is one of the best students in the class," said Amber. Miranda says, "We know dear but well this is for Sofia's benefit." "I think it would be lovely" Said Sofia. Amber huffed but then agreed.  Sofia was really excited to start a new one. Sofia spent most of her free time with Amber or training for the new school. Sofia even did some research on the school and to her surprise, there were some of the same lessons that she had in Ever Realm Academy.  And a lot of sports, and Music and Dancing too!! she already loved this school. All she needed now was to make some friends there.

The week flew by in a wink, Sofia was woken up by her pets, as usual. She wished them good morning and did her morning routine, now she just needed to select her outfit. she had already packed her bag one for books and one for her sports gear. 

After she got ready she went down for breakfast, "Sofia you look lovely

After she got ready she went down for breakfast, "Sofia you look lovely." Said Miranda. "Thanks, mom" Sofia replied.

"Sofia you cant possibly wear those shoes." Said Amber. "let her be," said James.

"Well, now I don't need to make up excuses to wear sneakers every day," Sofia said to Amber smiling. "Well, your still wearing heals during balls." "Of course," replied Sofia as she had a little breakfast. 

Well, it was the first time in forever when all 3 kids had different carriages. 

"bye girls," said James as his carriage took off. "Well miss you there." said amber. "I'll miss everybody too," said Sofia she hugged Amber. Their parents were watching from behind they both smiled a each other. Minimus had been moved to Sofia's new school.

Amber and Sofia went in different carriages they flew together and talked a bit until Sofia's carriage took a different turn. Sofia waved towards Amber, Amber returned the wave. 

As Sofia's carriage landed she got off thanked the driver. and went inside with her bags. She first went straight to the office, to get her timetable and well a map.  Sofia looked around trying to find a familiar face but she could not. Sofia went to the office and knocked on the door. and said, "Excuse me, mam, I am Sofia the transfer student." "Off course please do come in."

She handed Sofia her timetable and a map of the school and told her some stuff and asked her some time. Sofia really liked The headmistress. And well the headmistress liked Sofia too the headmistress knew Sofia would be great, kind, generous, honest, brave, and so on.

Sofia left the office and checked her timetable and then looked at the map of the school to look for the classroom and followed the directions. but before she went to her locker and arranged it neatly and placed her gear bag in. Then she looked at the time and went to class, to her surprise she was the first one to reach class, she tried to find the perfect seat when she did she sat there, taking a sigh of relief so far so good. She heard laughter from behind when she turned around she saw 2 boys behind and one of them looked really familiar, it can't be Sofia thought. She got up to have a clear view. 

Sofia's eyes lit up a bit she said, "......

................................................................................................................................................................Who could it be? it's obvious but still. I hope you all like it. please comment. my first story.!!!!! 

will mean a lot to meeeeeee...

bye for now.