Part 3

Hey all! I just wanted you all to know that the contest will be closed in one week from today. I really hope you all submit a cover, because I'm not creative like that, but you all are!

Another thing, C H I L L with McKenna's faja. He's not too bad of a guy. You just need to think clearly about it. Anyone want to guess? You'll get a cookie if your right.

My guess, though, is you won't be right. Just saying. It's a stretch, but it's gonna be interesting for you. Also, thanks for sticking with me. I'm trying to upload ASAP, but I have other stories, and some stories I've got waiting to put on here! Love you lots!

Comment/fan/vote/TWEET/FACEBOOK?! (;

Also, anyone want to skype and be all book-nerdy with me?

Add moi! meghan.rusniak <------- also my ooVoo. Oh, and thats my full name, add me on fboook.(:

<3 yaaa lots, like tater tots.

<3 Meghan

The next day was thursday, and my last day of school before I went to my moms. We have fridays off for a teacher planning thing. Chase picked me up early again today so we can go out for our coffee and talk. I filled him in on everything. And he listened, without interuptions. When I brought up having to leave for a week, he got a little squinty-eyed. Tyler, my sisters husband, and him used to be bestfriends, but they had a falling out. And I pulled a jealousy stunt of kissing Tyler, and a whole lot of other stuff on our roadtrip together. But that's all in the past for me. Chase probably didn't forget the mixup with sleeping with me... I finish my story and he sits there for a second. "Micky, I know right now this sucks. And I hope you know how much I love you and I will always be there for you. No matter what time it is, I'll hop on a plane just to hold you, until your asleep. And I'm not going to be getting an ounce of sleep if I don't know if your okay. I guess my request from yesterday didn't help ease your load. I take it back, don't even think about it anymore. Alright?" And he hugged me as I was in tears. I don't know how I got him, but I'm lucky.

"It's okay. Thankyou ChaCha." And I smile at him. He probably didn't see it, but it felt nice to be in his arms, burden free.

***

"Bye Dad." I say shortly to him. I'm still hurt beyond hurt about everything that's happening, and I still have no clue what to do about it. I'm supposed to be boarding my plane in a few hours, but if I don't leave now I'll miss it.

"Bye McKenna, be good, I love you." He says as he opens his arms, expecting a hug. I dodge it by grabbing another suitcase. Hopefully I'll get to sleep somewhere by myself, because I've been crying myself to sleep lately. Not just because of Dad, but because of everything in my life. My off the map mother, my married, with one child sister, and my horny boyfriend. It's a whole lot to think through. Fortunately Chase is taking me to the airport, so I can be with him for a while. "McKenna, try to have fun... and, if you really need to, come back early." That's my dad's version of an apology. And I accept it, as much as I can.

"Bye." I say as I see Chase's car out the window. He steps out of the car and I open my door.

He stops, gasps, and keeps walking up. "Hey there, I was noticing you, noticing me. So, I wanted to put you on NOTICE, that I was noticing you too." I laugh and he winks, while grabbing a suitcase from me.

"I'm not gonna lie, ChaCha, but that was incredibly lame of you to qoute the Fresh Prince. I'm just saying." I add as we walk to his car. He loads up out stuff and then gets in the car.

"Hey, Micky..."

"Yes?"

"Shut the hell up."

We're just the cutest couple. I smile at him. " Chase, I love you."