Ch. 3

"Wait, Neko? As in, TheLonleyNeko?" The brown haired boy asked, his eyes widening.

"Yup, in the rotting flesh!" I laughed, happy to talk about the normal world.

"Really? I love your videos!" The blonde one jumped and punched the air. I giggled, hiding my face in my hands. This was a habit of mine, when I laughed I hid my face. I have no idea why, but it was just a thing I did.

"You have to know me! I'm Pewdiepie!" He jumped up again, crouching in front of me. My eyes probably looked about as big as flying saucers, and I did this weird thing with my hands so they kinda shook back and forth.

"Pewdiepie?! Oh mer gerd, I love you!" I was sort of bouncing in my seat. I was freaking out.

"She's a bro!" Pewdie smiled. "Call me Felix." He held out his hand, and I took it, pulling him into a one-arm hug thing. He just laughed.

I learned we were all pretty famous on Youtube. Phil turned out to be AmazingPhil, and the other blacked haired one was Dan, or Danisnotonfire, and then the guy with brown hair was Toby, and the white masked guy was Ryan, or Cry. Then, obviously, there was Felix. They'd all watched at least a couple of my videos, and I was ecstatic, smiling and doing the weird hand thing. I was so weird.

Phil and Dan were sitting on either side of me, and I was crossed legged, leaning forward with a smile on my face. We were just chatting aimlessly, now, at that point. It was lovely.

"So Delilah, how did you get here?" Toby asked, turning to look at me.

"Well, I was recording and I got really tired. I was about to turn off my webcam, but I guess I passed out." I shrugged, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I woke up in a room about an eternity's walk back that way." I jerked my thumb in the direction of the wall behind the couch.

"I was actually creeped out, 'cause I woke up in different clothes, so that means someone must've taken them off." I continued, shivering and shaking my head. Toby frowned deeply.

"We didn't change clothes.." Everyone looked at me, and I shifted uncomfortably.

"So that means some perverted guy is running this freakshow?" I crossed my arms and sighed.

"They didn't even give me a jacket.." I complained, not caring that I sounded a little whiny. Dan blinked, then pulled his hoodie over his head, handing it to me.

"Here, I'm not that cold." I took it reluctantly, sliding it over my freezing torso.

"Thanks, bro, I was gonna turn into an ice cube!" I giggled, wrapping my arms around my sides. Everyone smiled, and I felt a a lot better. I had five other people with me, I didn't have to play this stupid game alone.

"Well, let's get some sleep." Phil yawned, stretching.

"Where will Delilah sleep?" Asked Dan, glancing at me. Everyone looked at each other, then me, and back again.

"Not on the floor." Ryan stated, crossing his arms. Everyone responded with mumbles and nods. Toby grinned, and patted the bed he was sitting on.

"She can sleep on the bed with me." I smiled, running and leaping onto the bed next to him. I'm not like some girls, all shy and weird when they have to share a bed with a guy. I just don't give two flying fucks, and sleep, so it usually goes perfectly fine.

"Comfy." I announced. Flopping onto my back, I kicked the air. Toby laughed, leaning back. The other boys were just sitting there with blank looks on their faces. I frowned, sitting up.

"Get to bed! Who knows how big this castle is. We got lotsa exploring to do tomorrow." I waved my arms. They all chuckled and took their places. Toby and me in one bed, Ryan on the other, Felix on the couch, and Dan and Phil on the floor.

"Night!" I called from my side of the bed. I heard Toby chuckle next to me, and I slapped his arm. I got back four 'Night!'s and an 'Oww' from Toby. I smiled, snuggling my face into the pillow, and closed my eyes.