Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, The Final Battle

Authors Note: This story happens right before Harry defeats Voldemort in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It’s before everyone figures out that Harry really isn’t dead.

 Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters. They belong to J.K Rowling.

From the safety of his Invisibility cloak Harry saw Deatheaters being demolished by Hogwarts students, their parents, and teachers.  He ducked as a hooded figure was thrown above him and smashed into a wall by Hagrid. Then he saw him, Voldemort was fighting McGonagall, Kingsley, and Molly Weasley all at the same time, curses flying everywhere. Harry made his way over to Voldemort  and shouted “PROTEGO!” as he took of his invisibility cloak and stood before Voldemort , blocking  McGonagall, Kingsley, and Molly from his path. There were many shouts or shock throughout the great hall.

“Harry!” Ron yelled, “Your alive!”

“Look! It’s Harry! He is back!”

“Harry! Harry!

Voldemort  stared at Harry for a moment with shock, but quickly recovered, his red eyes burning into his face.

“So, Potter,” He spat. “Your back. Who will be your shield now? Who are you going to have die to save your miserable little life?”

“No one,” Harry replied, “I don’t want any help. This is how it must be.”

“Oh how brave of you Potter, but there will be no need for them to help you. You will be dead in a few moments.” Voldemort  raised his wand and shouted, “AVADA KEDAVRA!”

“EXPELIARMUS!”

The green and red lights collided in the center of the room. Harry could feel himself loosing grip on his wand, he clutched it with both hands. He could se Voldemort  struggling too.

“Potter! You will never survive! I am too strong for you!” Voldemort  shouted as he let his curse go and ducked, Harry’s spell missed him by inch. Once again he screamed “AVADA KEDAVRA!”

Harry wasn’t expecting it, the curse hit him square in the chest.

“Silly boy, you thought you could kill me. Lord Voldemort .”

Harry looked into the cold red eyes as he fell to the ground and the world went black.

Voldemort laughed. “He is dead, anyone who wants to fight back, then do it! You will all die, no one can save you now. You will all be under the rule of Lord Voldemort !

Nevil Longbottom stepped forward. “The prophecy could have been about one other,” Nevil said in a strong voice.

“You wish to fight me? You will die like Potter you silly boy. AVADA KEDAVRA!”

“EXPELIARMUS!”

The spells collided and Voldemort s wand flew into the air, the green light from his curse hitting him in the face. He fell to the floor, silent and still.