1

Y/N's POV

I don't know how many days I've survived on my own, catching animals to eat, stealing things in the mall, playing that horrendous games, sacrificing and killing. Life has been hard when the only thing that you can do is play.

I walked to an apartment where the game is being held. I pulled the hood of my hoodie on incase a Beach member recognize me

I don't want those mf think that I rose from the dead. Which is half true.

FLASHBACK
I laid on my back, my vision blurry, my side wound getting worst. It's not long until I die of blood lost.

I played a five of hearts where I have to enter a maze and who ever came out alive, wins.

I saw a blurry person approach me and he wears a gray hoodie.

"Such a waste" He said then walked away.

A minute had passed when he came back and tried to heal my wounds. "You will survive, just hold on"

I touched his cheeks and shook my head. "Let me rest, you bitch" I said closing my eyes finally realizing that this is where my story ends. I felt a soft cloth being placed on me. I opened my eyes and saw that Chishiya placed his gray hoodie on me. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I-" that's the only thing I heard before I drift away.

I looked around trying to measure all of them if they can survive or not. I looked at the hooded person and immediately pull on my hood even further.

"Excuse me, do you know what's happening?" Asked the blue capped person. I really want to inform him on what's happening but stayed put.

I grabbed the phone and walked to the corner of the room.

"I wonder if there's a doctor here" I looked at the two boys entering the building.

"There are a total of 14 participants. The game will now commence" the robotic voice said.

The two men that just entered, the fedora hat, and the blue cap person started talking. While I stared at the person I know very well. I looked at the bulky man and his chihuahua and snickered. They looked at me and I turned my head away.

"How stupid" I whispered and walked away.

I went up to the elevator and went to the seventh floor and started trying to open doors. I saw the Chihuahua and the Labrador walked past me and heard a very familiar voice say "That's nasty".

I looked at Chishiya and observed him. He still have that stupid look in his face, and that stupid eyes, and his dumb hair. It's longer since I last saw him.

"I'm not dumb" He said and I turned away from him. "How?" He questioned me.

Climb my way out the grave. Duh

I ignored him and stared at the participants.

"Let's see. Everyone looks like they're about to die, as usual" He said "It's very surprising you survived the blood lost, Y/N"

"I got lucky" I put my head down, leaning on the railing. I turned when he hit me with something and looked down to see that he threw my bracelet when I was still part of the Beach. I picked it up and walked to him. "I want to kill you with this, I hope you know that" I said placing my bracelet in front of him and walked away.