Feelings

Disclaimer!

I do NOT own any Tokyo Ghoul characters!

"Ayato? What are you doing here?" You asked feeling shocked as if a lightning bolt had hit you. "I moved in. Your parents left you so I thought you might need a roommate." He said shrugging.

"How did you know they left me?" You felt vulnerable now that Ayato, out of all people, knew your secret. "So they did leave you... I wasn't totally sure but it appears I was right all along." He said talking more to himself.

Getting annoyed and more scared by the second, you decided to take action. "Listen, I don't need and or want a roommate, so just please get out." You tried shoving him out of the door, but he was too strong.

He swiftly turned around, which caused for you to fall forward. Your arms wrapped around him and your face rested on his chest. "You don't want me to be your roommate, but you do want to hug me?" Ayato said looking down at you, and just from the tone of his voice you knew he was smirking.

"Then I don't have a choice. I'll have to stay here so you can cuddle me whenever you want." He said patting your head and walking away. "Shouldn't you get ready to go to sleep? It is getting late for such a small girl like you." He said sitting on the sofa.

"I guess I won't be able to kick you out, but don't you dare treat me like a small child. This is my house after all." You said stomping up the stairs to get as far away from him as possible.

You changed to your pj's closing your room door and lying on your bed in the darkness. Why would Ayato be so concerned as to come and live here. Your mind only thought this, and for the time being this was even more important to you than why your parents disappeared and where they were right now.

With your head in the clouds you stood up and went downstairs. "Why are you here?" You asked standing in front of Ayato. "Could you move to the side or sit beside me? I can't see." Ayato responded ignoring your question. "By the way... Those are some cute pyjama's." He smiled, looking at you from top to bottom.

Getting annoyed again you sat down on the sofa, determined to get an answer from him. "Why are you here?" You asked again. You felt his hand take your wrist, pulling you towards him. Hut put his arm around you, resting his hand on your waist. Your head was once again resting against his chest, but this time you could hear his heart beat.

"The reason why I'm here is to be able to protect you. Young good looking girls living alone are quite vulnerable." He said calmly. "But aren't I in even more danger now that you're here? It's not like I know you that well, so you could be a serial killer without me even knowing." You said looking up at Ayato.

The dim light made his features look even better than during the day. His pale skin didn't look that pale anymore, and it seemed as if his eyes had a warmer glow to them. You moved your hand to touch his skin, startling him at first.

With his eyes closed, leaning his cheek on the palm of your hand he spoke. "Why do you make it so hard for me to resist myself?"

You sat up straight and leaned in closer to his ear. "That's the price you'll have to pay if you want to stay here." And just before you stood up and walked away, you gave him a soft short kiss on the cheek.

Closing your room door behind you, a giggle started to come up from your belly. Only imagining Ayato's reaction to what just happened could make you happy for the rest of your life. Walking past your mirror to get back into bed you saw you were blushing. Not just a baby pink shade of blush... Crimson red blush.

Don't you think about Ayato in that way F/n... It would be problematic... You tried pushing away your thoughts about Ayato, tried to keep your mind blank... But up to no success. That strange boy would find a way back into your mind breaking your barriers desperate to get in and explore your thoughts.

Deciding it would be best to sleep, you lied down in bed, this time determined to get some sleep. Your eyelids grew heavier by the second, and you eventually managed to fall asleep.

It was 1 am. Your door opened but didn't wake you up. A shadow stood above you, looking down at your peaceful state. "Why can't you relax like this around me?" Ayato whispered removing the hair that was on your face. Suddenly shifting positions in your bed you startled Ayato. You grabbed his wrist.

"Please don't leave me... I already lost my parents..." You mumbled in your sleep, making Ayato smile. He got closer to your face, and whispered something back. "Don't worry, I'm not leaving you." And before walking away he kissed your lips, making sure not to wake you up.

You woke up the next morning around 10 am, and the first thing you saw was Ayato lying on the ground, sleeping soundly. This time it was your turn to make sure not to wake him. You tiptoed out of your room, heading downstairs to get some breakfast.

You turned the tv on, the volume soft. All there was at this hour were ads that lasted 30 minutes or more each. Since it was a Saturday morning you decided to make some bacon. Closing the kitchen door so the smell didn't wake Ayato up, you put on an apron and started cooking.

You hummed as you were cooking the bacon, and before you even realized t Ayato was leaning against the wall looking at you with an amused face. "What are you cooking?" He asked sitting down at the table. "Bacon, but this portion is just for me so I'm afraid you'll have to cook your own if you want some." You said flipping the bacon over in the pan.

"Or you could share one piece with me? Not that hungry so cooking bacon would be a waste." Ayato said stretching his arms. "Well if you insist..." The bacon was done cooking, so grabbing a plate you put all the contents of the pan on the plate, and made sure it was cool enough before taking your first bite.

Ayato watched you carefully as you ate the first piece of bacon. "Geez, don't look at it like that just take one." You said rolling your eyes.

Ayato bent over the table, pulling your head closer to his. He licked his lips and bit the other end off of the piece of bacon you were eating. He sat back down, licking the oil drops that remained on his lips, his eyes fixed on your (eye colour)ed ones.

"You're a good cook. Best bacon I've ever had." He said. You were still leaning hallway across the table, unable to move because you were trying to comprehend the situation.

Your face must've turned all red, so you quickly sat back down and looked at the remaining bacon on your plate. "Ayato... Why did you stay in my room last night?" You asked suddenly.

"I was going upstairs and passed by your room, but I heard all these strange noises so I figured you were having a nightmare. So I went to get a matrass, a blanket and a pillow and stayed in your room to make sure you would be okay." He responded in all honesty.

His words made the butterflies in your stomach take off and start fluttering around, and you possibly became redder than you already were if that was even possible.

F/n... Stay calm... You cannot let him notice how you feel... Otherwise he'll make your life a living hell.

A/n

So it's been a long time huh? I'm really sorry for not updating in two months, and if there's any wat I can make it up to you guys tell me. Thank you so much for reading this chapter and hopefully I will update faster next time.

For those of you who are interested, I recently made an account on Kik. For those of you who want to you can look me up and start talking to me, I would be more than happy to talk to you guys and get to know you all better. My name is MaskedGhoul.

So as I said earlier thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next one :)