𝟎𝟗.⠀ objects of desire

( ミ☆ ) NINEobjects of desire

( ミ☆ ) NINE
objects of desire

( ミ☆ ) NINEobjects of desire

⠀⠀⠀⠀❝Three, two, one...❞

⠀⠀⠀⠀WHAM!

⠀⠀⠀⠀Commotion. Shouting. Chaos. Around the now-stationary chariots of District One and Two, a small crowd has gathered in a frenzy of footsteps and flying limbs. A second airborne fist goes arcing through the air and — CRACK! — connects with something solid. Somewhere, a body drops cold to the ground as a dozen people descend upon a shimmer of gladiator-like armour: District Two's male tribute, Gage — just as unpredictable as he was during his reaping, and just as damned stupid.

⠀⠀⠀⠀❝Impressive... You can count,❞ Bellamy jokes from Demetria's left. With the Parade now over, the two are leaning against the side of their own chariot six district's back from the uproar, standing a foot apart. Of course, and this much Bellamy expected, his comment earns him a scoff. But what he isn't counting on is the hard elbow the girl delivers to his side. ❝Ow! Alright, alright!❞ He flashes his palms out in defeat, readjusting the laurel wreath — the crowning piece of his Parade outfit — back upon his head. ❝I'll humour you a little... How exactly did you know Two was going to freak just then?❞

⠀⠀⠀⠀❝I have brothers,❞ is all an on-looking Demetria says, sounding scarily pleased as another body — a Peacekeeper — drops to the ground before clambering to stand up again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀'Freak' is the primary word that comes to Bellamy's mind when looking at District Two, seeing as they had, for lack of a better word, freaked. It can probably be traced back to the tall, blonde female tribute and her outburst over her new lack of eyebrows (which haven't been replaced by blue feathers like Demetria had hoped, unfortunately), but there's no telling why the male tribute — that being Gage — had gone ballistic as of thirty seconds ago. Even as his district partner began shouting angry obscenities the moment they dismounted from their chariot, Gage had looked pretty tame. But now, it's an all out scrimmage over there, with the latter getting subdued by a handful of Capitol Peacekeepers, his district partner screaming at what must be her stylist, and the male tribute from One backing Gage up (Oh, great — Career allies already!) in an attempt to free him.