Deal

Declan.

The door frame cracks under the pressure from my grip as I try not to run back outside. My wolf wants her, I want her.

She's so fucking beautiful. The wind outside is causing her hair to blow around, and her golden locks are sticking to her plump limps. Her face scrunches up in anger as she digests my words. I see the moment the resolve flashes across her face.

She's going to try to fucking escape

My wolf stirs at the thought of another chase, and the fire that flashes in her eyes produces a strangled groan from my throat.

Fight me female. Show me how hard you think you can fight this.

A smirk is plastered on my face as she plasters a look of vulnerability on her face.

Oh, Alexis, you cant play the game without knowing the rules, and I can't fucking wait to teach them to you.

"That's one fucking creepy smile dude, it's really got the 'more I can eat you with' vibe going on. Real red riding hood." Blakes light tone snaps my head away from my mate. He's stood at the doorway with his arms crossed. His wide grin and eye sparkle with trouble. Always causing me trouble.

"Why is everything a fucking joke to you" I snap, not in the mood

"Because someone must crack a smile around here, once in a while, plus its interrogation time. You know how that guys my blood running hot" His smirk grows as he nods his head out to the hall.

My wolf stirs at this, both of us excited to shed some blood after the past few days

I not to Ryder who was stood on the other end of the balcony in the shadows. He makes his presence known causing her to jump. I hear her muffled curses as we walk out of the room.

"Okay, stop," Blake says suddenly as we are walking through the basement to the dungeons.

"Stop what?" I look at him like he's looking his damn mind.

"The creepy clown smile you have had on your face the entire time we have walked down here. Pack members are looking at you like you have lost your fucking marbles." He says while running his frustrated hands through his hair.

I feel my wolf let out a warning growl. He's the only one who can ever talk to me in that way, anyone else and they would be in pieces. He's walking a fine line as my wolf starts to surface.

"My female is plotting her escape" My voice gruff and muffled as I rub my hands down face

Blake's face fills with confusion as he stares back at me blinking slowly. His mouth opens and closes 4 times as he tries to form words.

"So, the King of the entire Lycan species, and most of the humans. Who is also known for his short temper is laughing at his mate escaping? Shouldn't you be tying her to the bed or something drastic like that?" His voice is light but laced with concern.

"Of course, I would tie her to the fucking bed if I thought she would actually escape. I'm 5 steps ahead of my little female. I'm laughing at her thinking she can escape, not her actually escaping. Dumbass" Irritation filling my voice.

"Ahhh there's the Declan we know and love, I was worried for a second there." Blake's voice loses its humor as we enter the dungeon. The tension is thick and the light-heartedness between us disappears.

Power and dominance radiate off us and descends upon the room as we walk through. The guards all look down as we pass. Here we are Alpha and Beta; not Declan and Blake