Other Books

I am going to edit "The Rejected Mate's Children", so you might want to re-read that when I finish! Here are all of the books I have written that might interest you!

Supernatural/Werewolf Books:

- The Rejected Mate's Children

It's the story of Emma with her brothers and how they met their fathers.

- The Six Renegade Lunas

This is the first book I ever wrote and needs editing. I will be doing that soon, so hopefully it will get better. The main characters, Isabella, ressembles Emma on occasion with her talent of avoiding her mate.

-One More Time

This is the sequel to The Six Renegade Lunas and you need to read the first one to understand some of it.

Dragon Books:

-The Only Dragon Rider

A girl ignored by her village finds her home with the dragons in the mountains. When a terrible enemy shows up and fights the humans, the dragons must descend and help. Valeria, being the only human they interact with, must be their diplomat. With this world stuck in the idea that woman shouldn't fight and should simply give birth to heirs, Valeria is about to give them a shock to their system.

Harry Potter Fanfiction:

-King of Creatures

Harry Potter had a twin, Nico. When Voldemort comes, Nico in an effort to protect his brother absorbes the energy and gains the power to apparate anywhere and wards cannot stop him. He befriends dark wizards and creatures. He is well-known as the Grey Lord and the middle ground between Voldemort and Dumbledore. Nico only cares about taking care of his family and will kill anyone to do it. Watch as he shakes the wizarding world to protect his twin!

Academy Fanfiction:

-Rogue Ghostbird

Betrayed by her lovers, Sang leaves with her kids under the threat of Volto. Several years later, Volto has Sang and her kids need to see their fathers to save her. Watch these children raised by several criminal mafias meet their fathers who are part of the government police.

-The Only Solution

Owen has a girlfriend that none of his brothers know about. When they do find out about Sang, they cannot help but like this girl who despite having a shitty hand at life makes the best out of it. And Sang is just an assassin who wants out of the business and stay with her boyfriend, Owen.

I might start other books, so follow me to get notifications for this!