Chapter 4

The sun light peaked through the windows. I always close the curtains before going to sleep and I live alone.

Suddenly all the memories from last night came rushing through my mind. What the hell!

I jumped up from bed and looked at my surroundings. This was a huge room and you can tell everything here is expensive. No one seems to be in the room except me. I walked towards the door and put my ear on the door to hear better. I couldn't hear anything. I turned the door handle but it was locked.

Sigh.

I walked to the window and looked outside. The view was beautiful. The lawn was freshly cut and green and there was what looked like the woods, at the end. There were beautiful, big mountains in the background. Too bad I can't stay here for long.

Ok, so it seems that I'm in a two-storey house and there are two ways to escape. The front door and the window. I'll have to choose one only because if he catches me, he'll make sure to lock everything so I won't be able to run away for the second time.

I ended up choosing the first option because only a desperate idiot would jump from the window. I guess i was pretty desperate but I would prefer the safer option.

I heard footsteps outside the door and decided to jump into bed again. I pulled the covers over me and pretended to be asleep.

I heard the door unlock and open. I started to move pretending i'm starting to wake up. I guess he was walking towards me because i can hear his footsteps walking towards me.

I sat up and stretched. I faked a yawn and looked at him and right enough, he was right beside the bed looking down at me.

"Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well?"

"Don't call me that. Where am I? Where did you take me?"

"I can call you whatever I want because you're mine. You should get that through your beautiful head, Luna. And where are you? I'm afraid I can't answer that. All I can say is that you're a long way from your old place."

"For the last time, I am not yours. Maybe you should get that through your big, ugly head!"

He clenched his jaw and walked towards the window. He opened the window and looked outside.

"Why can't you just be a good girl?"

"Because you kidnapped me! Are you crazy?!"

"Hmmm, maybe a bit." He chuckled.

A bit?! I wanted to smack his head.

"Why did I bother asking that question?! No one in their right mind would kidnap a girl just because she wouldn't go out with them!" Sorry to break it to you but you're really crazy!"

He laughed and it was beautiful. If he didn't kidnap me, I would've been happy making him laugh but that's not the situation.

He walked towards me and sat beside me. I didn't move back this time. I have to show this crazy man that he does not intimidate me.

He leaned a bit forward.

"I love you and that is all that matters. You would make it so much easier if you would just allow me to show my love for you. I will give you everything you ever wished for."

"I don't want your love! I just want to go back to my normal life where it was just me, alone. Not us. Me only!"

He looked away, leaned back and sighed.

"You are never going to go back to your old life. It's better if you accept that now."

Tears came to my eyes.