Kidnapping 👀

Lauren

I had gotten up to see Dinah left. I get up and go out for a Jog. As I was passing a corner I felt a sharp pain but my head. I fell down and blacked out. I wake up seeing darkness. "HELP!" I yell. "Well,Well Lauren how's you Amor?" I hear Ty voice. "What the fuck! Let me go!" I yell. Something hit me and I knocked out again.

Dinah

I was cuddling with my pillow while texting the Group Chat.

Finah
Hey guys!👀

Ally
Hey! Has anyone seen Lauren she hasn't messaged back and unsent her a lot of messages.

Mani
Idk I seen her jogging maybe she left her phone in her room.

Ari
Lauren.... Leave her phone ok good one mani.

Lolo
Hey 😈

Mila
Hey Lo what happened why didn't you answer Ally?

Lolo
Because I'm not Lauren. My name is Ty.

Finah
BITCH IF YOU DID SOMETHING TO LAUREN I'M KILLING YOUR ASS!

Lolo
Ha! Try me.

Finah
My dad is a FBI try me bitch😡

Lolo
If anyone wants her back. You guys can have her! Just one little thing😏

Mani
What!?

Lolo
Dinah breaks up with her. I want her to be as painful as I was when she rejected me.

Finah
Fine I'll do it if she isn't home before I get there the deal is off and I'm calling my father!

Lolo
How long does it take for you to get to her house?

Finah
That's for me to know (;

Lolo
Ok deal.

Lolo has left this group chat!

Ally
NO DON'T DO IT!

Finah
I'm running byeeeee!

Finah

I'm running for my life to get to her house. Once I get in I yell her name. "LAUREN! LOOK YOU HERE?!" I yelled. No answer. I smirk. I won. I turn when I hear the door open. I see the dumbass who did the bet. I grabbed Lol it of his arms. He goes to run but I gripped his shirt and threw him on the ground. I began punching the shit out of him. Once he looked weak I stopped and grabbed my phone. I dialed my dad's number. "Hello?" I hear him. " papa you need to get over at my girlfriend house now just track my phones location. " I say and hang up.

Lauren

I wake up in a bath tub. I opened my eyes to see Dinah in the tub with me. I get up feeling sore. "Ow. Shit." I say. Dinah helps me sit up. I look at her. I just realized this the first time,without being drunk, I have seen her body. She looks so beautiful. "Like what you see?" I look up blushing that Dinah caught me starring at her body. She moves on top of me kissing me with passion. I put my arms around her waist. She stops and looks at me. "Ya know your sore so you can't do anything physical." She says smirking. Wait what was she talking about. But before I know it she pushes my self into her. She begins ridding me. I throw my head back. "Ohh Dinah. Ahhh." I moaned out. She goes faster. "Shit your big. Damn Lo." She says moaning threw every word. She starts to hop herself on me. "OH SHIT D-D-DINAH!" I groaned. The pleasure is so amazing. Then once she goes in deep I feel my juices come out. She goes faster. "Damn how did you get such a b- OH SHIT!" She yells as I feel her juices come on me. She takes myself out of her and she gets out. She puts on her bra and underwear then she helps me out. Once she let the water out she pulls my boxers on me and helps me to my bed. She gets next to me and I grab her and cuddle my face in her chest as she covers us up. I feel myself falling asleep then I black out into sleep.

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Vote and Comment!!!}
{Sorry if it's short}