Meeting up

Dinah

I was so excited for today! It's Friday me and Lauren agreed to meet today! I really like her. I've meet girls who are as gorgeous as her but her vibe is so amazing. I really want to be with her. I wonder what she would say if I asked her to be mine? I get on my phone to message on the Group Chat.

Finah
Hey guys where are we meeting at?

Lolo
I was thinking the beach?

Ally
Yes I really want to see Mani in a bikini (;

Mani
Same here (;

Ari
Yeah the beach I need to work on my tan!

Mila
Same I may be a tanned Latina but damn I'm a tanned vampire.

Finah
Ok it's settled the beach!

Lolo
Perfect! Also I'm bringing someone I want all of you to meet!

Mani
Who?!

Lolo
You remember Lucy?

Mani
Oh her! Yeah she is awesome!

Finah
Who is that?

Lolo
She's my new girlfriend! We have been friends for years and she asked me out!

Finah
Oh.... Ok

Lolo
Are you ok?

Finah
Yeah everyone get ready!

She has a girlfriend.... Why can't I be that with her! I hope she gets treated right. I'm happy for her but if that Lucy girl hurts her... I'm going to her house to give her a poly beat down! I get up and throw my clothes off and put on a random black bikini and flip flops with my hair in a bun. Then I walk out down stairs and leave.

Lauren

I messaged Lucy where to meet at and I began to get ready. I put on a bikini top and swim trunks.(Sorry if I haven't said this but Lauren is intersex. She has a penis.) Then I put on my flip flops and go down stairs to wait for Normani. Once I see her walk out we leave. And go to pick up Lucy once we get to her house and get her we start walking to the beach.

Normani

I grabbed a random one piece and flip flops and walk out to see Lauren waiting for me. Once she sees me we walk out and leave. We picked up Lucy and headed to the beach.

Ally

I grabbed my sexy Black one piece and flip flops and I run out of the house to get to the beach faster.

Ariana

I put on a pink bikini and matching flip flops. I walk out of my house and get on my bike and start peddling to the beach.

Mila

I grabbed the first swim suit I seen and threw it on. I putted on some cute black nike sandles. I walk out of my house and begin walking to the beach.

Lauren

Once we got to the beach I was nervous. I was meeting my best friend for the first time. I was looking all over the beach when I saw the beautiful woman. I seen Ari Mila and Ally also. "I SEE THEM! DINAH!!!!" I yell.               " ALLY!!!! " normani yells. Normani runs to Ally picking her up and swinging her around. Me and Lucy run over to the girls. I throw my arms around Dinah once I get to her. "Dinah! Oh my god!" I yell. She laughs and hugs back. Once we let go I walk and put an arm around Lucy's waist. "Guys this is Lucy my girlfriend. Lucy this is Dinah -points to Dinah- Ally -points to Ally - you already know Normani. Camila -points to Camila - and finally Ariana -points to Ariana -" I say introducing her to everyone and everyone to her. After that Me,Lucy,and Normani goes into the ocean. We swam and splashed each other. Even Dinah came in A few times to play a few games with us.

-After being at the beach -

After me and Normani took Lucy home we go back to our house. I run up stairs and go into my room. I take a shower and throws on a sweat shirt and shorts. I put my hair in an Messy bun and I lay down and I fall asleep.

Dinah

I decide to make a new Group chat.

Dinah has invited Ally,Normani,Ariana,And Camila to this Group Chat.

Dinah
Guys I have feelings for Lauren and I want to be in Lucy's place!

Normani
Wait really?! Holy shit!

Ally
But she likes Lucy what do we do?!

Dinah
I don't have a good feeling about that Lucy chick. We're not going to do anything but wait to see if she has any tricks up her sleeve!

Camila
Ok so like just quietly see if she is cheating and try and find proof it?

Dinah
Exactly

Ally
I'm in!

Normani
Me too!

Ariana
Me three!

Camila
Me four!

Normani
I CALL CAPTAIN OF LAURINAH!

Dinah
What?

Ally
Lauren + Dinah = Laurinah! I'm co-captain!

Dinah
Smh ok we start tomorrow good night y'all!

I turn off my phone and plugged it in. I cuddle with my huge pillow and fall asleep.

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}

{Vote and Comment!}

~~~~~Wonder what the five girls are going to do~~~~~