9. Surprise Visit

Well, today's the day.

The day I become Luna Scarlett. Luna of Blood Moon Pack- aka known as the strongest pack in the world.

Was I ready? Is this what I want? What if they don't accept me as their Luna? Holy shit, what if they do accept me as their luna?

Questions like these were in my head as Amelia trashed my room with gowns.

"What will you wear?!"

"Anything Amelia. It doesn't matter."

Amelia stopped what she was doing.

"Doesn't matter?" She laughed as she walked towards me.

I leaned back.

"Doesn't matter is it?" She smiled.

Her hands were on the bed, leaning closer to me.

"Say it one more time will ya?"

"It matters?"

"YOU BET IT MATTERS! NEVER SAY IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WEAR OR YOU WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED AS MY SISTER-IN-LAW! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME SCARLETT HARPER?!"

"Yes ma'am. " I said shakily.

"Now, let me go back to picking your outfit." She flipped her hair.

30 minutes later...

Amelia had finally chosen the perfect gown and she quickly urged me into it.

"Hurry hurry! You're gonna be late!" She pushed me into the bathroom.

"Yeah. And whose fault is that?"

"Yours! Now go!"

"Say what? It's yours!"

"Yeah yeah it's me. Now go! "

I rolled my eyes and got changed into the dress she chose.

As I looked at it again, I was reminded of how gorgeous that silky, white dress was. It felt so light on me and cringe all you want but I felt like a princess. But the funny thing was, it felt as if I was getting married instead of just a ceremony.

The gown was made of pure silk, it went all the way down to my feet and the dress fitted me so perfectly that it showed my curves. The waistline was decorated with little gemstones and there was a cross-cut at the back.

I just couldn't help but admire myself in the mirror for minutes. God, if I could only wear one dress in my entire life, this would be the one.

I stepped out and saw Amelia with her mouth open as she saw me. She eyed me up and down and gasped in excitement, "You look stunning omg!"

"Did I do a marvelous job or what?" She said proudly.

"I guess you did." I laughed. "Thank you, Amelia."

"No probs Scar. Now, let me do your make-up and you're ready to go."

Another 40 minutes later...

"Ladies, the ceremony starts in 10 min. Luna should be down there by then. " A voice behind the door said.

"Thank you!" Amelia called out.

"Okay. Just the last touch...andddd done!" She lifted her hands.

I turned my chair and faced the mirror.

Oh my god... I look...

"Perfect." She said.

Well, "perfect" wouldn't be the one word I would use, but...I guess there wouldn't be another word to describe it. I just couldn't believe that was me staring back at myself. I just looked...so different.