Chapter 27

~Taylor's POV~
I storm out of my room, down the stairs, into the kitchen and down the stairs to the dungeon. I can hear.my wolf continuously growling in the back of my head. I walk through the dimly lit hallway to the door the end was where Jasmine had said he was being kept.
I growl as I shove the door open so hard it goes flying off its hinges. When I see him my wolf growls as he walks over to the guy chained on the wall. I can't believe this bastard would mess with my family again.
"It's nice to see you again Taylor." he smirks and I growl at him as I wrap my hands around his neck.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I growl as I tighten my grip around his neck.
"I don't think who I am I know who I am." he says grinning at my confusion
"That didn't make any fucking sense." I growl at him and he just laughs evilly
"It made perfect sense to me."
"That's because your a dumbass."
"Taylor?" I hear from behind me and I glance behind me to see Astrid, "please move."
I do as she asked and move out of the way.
"You messed with my family." she growls as she takes a step toward the guy with and evil glint in her eye that even has me wanting to submit to her and her wolf, "you took my child, " she takes another step toward him, "you killed my daughter, " she pulls out a knife that I didn't notice she had, "so now I'll kill you." she lunges at him and I laugh when I see pure fear in his eyes but before she can stab him I wrap and arm around her waste and grab the knife out of her hand.
"God damn it Taylor let me fucking kill him." she growls at me
"Don't worry Astrid he'll be dead soon but we need answers and he also needs to die a slow, painful death." I say. She hesitates but nods her head an I let go of her waist. She turn to walk out the door but stops in her tracks. Before I can stop her she turns around and throws a punch at his face and I hear a sickening crack from his nose before she throws another punch and hits him in the eye.
With a satisfied look on her face she turns around and walks toward the door.
'Damn that was hot.' my wolf purrs
'and a huge turn on.' I add as I can feel myself get hard
"Nows not the time to get turned in Taylor." Astrid says with a grin, "maybe later when we are in bed." she winks at me before she walks out the door.
'Good god she's gonna be the death of us.' my wolf says and I chuckle in agreement.
~time skip~
After dealing with Iris's murder, Lorenzo, I went to my office to work on some alpha duties. I had gone through five stacks if papers and I still had five more.As I start on another stack there's a knock at the door.
"Come in." I call out and the door opens softly to reveal Astrid who was in a bright blue strapless bikini.
She smiles as she walks over to me and pushes my chair away from my desk a little so she can straddle my waist. I smile as I place m hands on her hips and look up at her.
I smile when she leans down and press her lips against mine. When she goes to move back I put one of my hands on the back of her neck as I run my tongue along her bottom lip. She parts her lips and wraps her arms around my neck ad our tongues fight for dominance, me winning in the end.
When she pulls away a little, I move my lips to her neck a where I kiss and suck on her mark causing her to moan.
"Taylor stop it." I whimper when she pulls away from me.
"Come back here." I beg and she just smiles and shakes her head.
"Come on we are gonna go to the beach." she says as he grabs my hand.
"I have work to do." I say as I tug on her arm causing her to stop.
"Come on please come with us." she begs as she settles herself in my lap. I sigh as I bury my face in her neck and take a deep breath.
"Fine I'll go." I mumble against her neck. I pout when she jumps up and heads for the door.
"Hurry up and go get ready. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen when your done." she says before she skips out the door.
I sigh as I head to my bedroom and change into my red swim trunks before heading downstairs. When I walk into the kitchen I see Tanner and Jasmine standing by the fridge, Danielle and Tanner D sitting at the table along with all three of Astrid's brothers, Parker, Tracy, Andrew, Jackson and Astrid.
"It's about god damn time you get down here." Jasmine grumbles, "we've been waiting for almost an hour."
"It wasn't that long Jasmine." Astrid laughs as she gets up and makes her way over to me. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist and peck her lips which ends up being longer as she wraps her arms around my neck deepening the kiss.
__________________________________________
ik its a short chapter but I haven't posted for awhile and I'm really sorry I've just been really busy with family stuff anyway bye!