Chapter 22

I sigh as I plop onto my bed beside Taylor who had just gotten Iris to fall asleep and had put her in her crib. I smile when Taylor wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I sniggle into his side and close my eyes.
"You ok?" Taylor ask
"Ya." I answer knowing what he means as I curl up closer to him, if that was possible.
"I love you Mrs. Anderson" he whispers as he kisses my forehead and I smile and look up at him.
"I love you too Mr. Anderson." I smile as he pecks my lips before we both fall asleep.
~next day~
I grumble as I wake up to fin myself alone in bed. I pout as I roll out of bed and fall face first onto the floor because the sheets were tangled around my feet. I curse under my breath as I untangle my feet and get up heading into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
After my shower I walk out of the bathroom and head into the closet that I share with Taylor. I pull on a beige shirt and a pair of my favorite jean shorts. I walk out and grab a pair of my favorite sandals and slip them on my feet. After brushing my hair and teeth I head downstairs and into the kitchen.
I frown when I don't find anyone in the pack house. Not a single person. I sigh as I make my way into the living room. I plop down on the couch and turn on my favorite TV show called Shadowhunters. After watching Shadowhunters for two hours I lay down on the couch and let sleep take over.
~Taylor's POV~
I smile as I walk into the pack house to look for Astrid. This was going to be epic. I smile to myself before pushing the surprise to the back of my head and set out to look for Astrid. I smile when I find her passed out on the couch. I walk over to the couch and gently stroke her cheek.
"Astrid wake up baby." I whisper to her and she grumbles and opens her eyes.
"What time is it?" she asks with a yawn.
"A little after one thirty." I say as she stands up and stretches. When she's done stretching I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me, "How was your nap?"
"Horrible." she grumbles and I frown.
"And why's that?" I ask
"Because you weren't with me." she says as she wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head on my chest as I chuckle.
"Come on let's go." I say after awhile.
"Where are we going?"she asks
" Somewhere. " I say and she pouts and I almost cave at the sight of her little pout.
~Time skip~
~Astrid's POV~
After what felt like house but was really only thirty minutes Taylor tells me that we made it. I frown as he leads me into what.looks like the pack school. We walk through the dark halls and toward to double doors which must lead to the gym. Taylor opens the door for me and motions me to walk inside. I frown but do as he says.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I squeal as a shit ton of people jump out in front of me.
"What the hell! You scared the shit out of me." I gasp with my hand over my heart. Taylor chuckles as he wraps his arms around my waist.
I frown as I turn around to face Taylor.
"Did you plan all of this?" I ask and he nods. I smile as I stand up on my tippy-toes and peck his lips, "Thank you."
He smiles as he leans down and captures my lips with his.
"Ahem." i roll my eyes at Jaxon and Cameron who had both faked a cough.
I shake my head at them as I head toward Jasmine, Danielle, Bethany and Parker. I smile when I see my mom and dad sitting together making funny faces at Iris.
"Can you believe that we've only been here for only a year?" Jasmine asks when I sit down.
"I know right. I mean Astrid has been with Taylor for a year, they had a baby, got married, and then theirs Jasmine who had twins and Astrid's mom and dad are each others second mates." Danielle says and I smile thinking of everything that has happened in just one year.
"Don't forget that Davids dead and nobody's in any danger now." Jasmine says
I smile as I look over at Taylor to see him already looking at me with a smile on his face. I smile as he places a kiss on my forehead before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in his lap. I frown at him and he just smiles at me. I look back at the girls to see them all grinning at me. I shake my head at them with a smile on my face.
~Taylor's POV~
I smile as i watch my beautiful mate. I wrap my arms tighter around her waist pulling her impossibly closer, smiling when I hear her wolf purr in content as she leans back into my chest.
'Nothing can ruin this moment.' my wolf, Shay, purrs and I chuckle.
'Alpha?' one of my warriors mind link me
'What?' I growl
'There's a rouge that is wanting to speak with you.' he answers and a growl escapes my lips.
"Taylor? Is everything okay?" Astrid asks and smile and kiss her forehead.
"Yes. I just have to go deal with something real quick." I say as I stand up pulling her with me. She frowns when I place her in the seat that we had just preoccupied before I give her a quick kiss and walk out of the gym and out the door.
'Where's the rouge at?' I ask the warriors.
'He's by the border, Alpha.' he responds and I shift into my wolf and head toward the border. When I smell the rouge I shift behind a tree and grab a pare of shorts that he have placed inside of the tree trunks. After pulling the shorts on I walk the rest of the way to he rogue. When I see the rouge I freeze in mid step.
"Hello my dear brother." the rogue says
"Jackson?" I ask confused, "I thought you were dead."
"Sadly, no I'm not dead." he mutter
"I thought the rogues killed you."
"No they made it look like they did but they didn't."
"Why are you here?" I ask an he sighs
"I came to warn you and to hopefully be welcomed back into the pack." he says
"Warn me? What do you mean warn me?"
"The alpha of all the rouges is planing on taking someone from this pack to be his mate and the Luna of the rouges." he says, " I can't quiet remember her name but its starts with an A and I think it has something to do with space....If you get what I mean." he says as he thinks about the name.
"Astrid?" I question and his face lights up.
"Ya! That's the name. How did you know?" he asks
"She's my mate." I growl as I turn around getting ready to shift, "Come on." I grumble before I shift and take off into the forest and head back to the gym.
~Astrid's POV~
I frown as I look at my watch. Taylor had left thirty minutes ago.
"Luna." I frown as I look up to see a tall guy with brown hair and blue eyes looking at me. He bows his hear respectfully before he continues, "Alpha would like for you to go outside."
"Thank you." i tell the warrior as I get up and head outside. When I get outside I see two huge wolfs. One was a dark brown wolf with brown eyes to match. The other wolf was charcoal black with electric blue eyes which I instantly recognized as Taylor. I frown when I notice how tense he looked. I walk over to him and run my fingers through his fur and he instantly relaxes and leans into my touch. I smile as I kneel town in front of him. He licks my face and I laugh at him.
'Baby, can you get us some cloths?' Taylor asks through our mate link.
'Of course.' I say as I kiss his muzzle before getting up and walking toward the pack house with Taylor beside me and the brown wolf following us. When we get to the pack house I run upstairs and grab two pares of basketball shorts before running back outside. When I get outside I see that Taylor had shifted and was leaning up against the house with his arms crossed over his chest. I toss a pare of shorts to him and to the wolf who picks them up in his muzzle and runs to shift behind a tree. I turn to face Taylor who was staring off into space.
I walk over to him and press my hand against his cheek, "Are you ok?" I ask him and he sighs as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me against his chest as he buries his face in my neck and takes a deep breath, "I am now that your with me." he mumbles against my neck. He pulls back and I smile up at him and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down as I stand up on my tippy toes and kiss him. He relaxes and instantly kisses me back.
"Ahem." someone clears their throat from behind us and I hear Taylor growl in frustration.
"How many times is that going to happen today." he growls and i laugh at him as I turn around to face whoever the wolf was. I frown when I notice that he looks a lot like Taylor. The only difference is their hair and eye color.Taylor had brown hair that was spiked in the front and blue-green eyes where as the guy in front of me had shaggy charcoal black hair and cobalt blue eyes.
"Astrid, I would like you to meet my big brother." Taylor says and I frown
"Oh boy. Life is full of surprises." I say after awhile and both of the boys chuckle.
~time skip~
MATURE CONTENT
I sigh as I throw myself onto the bed after I had changed into one of Taylor's shirts and close my eyes. I smile when strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me against a hard chest. I turn around and smile up at Taylor. He smiles as he leans down and gives me a slow passionate kiss which I instantly return. I moan when I feel his hands start to roam my body. He pulls and takes both of our shirts before he kisses me again. The kiss started out slow and passionate but soon it got more intense. It was filled with lust an love. I moan into the kiss as I feel his hands roam over my breast before they slide behind my back and unclasp my bra. I moan as be starts trailling kisses all the way to my breasts. I moan as he takes my right nipple in his mouth as he kneads my other breast. After giving them both the same amount of attention, he starts trailing kisses lower and lower until he reaches my panties. I growl in frustration as he slowly pulls them off. Once he pulls them off he moves backup and presses his lips to mine. I growl at him for teasing me and he chuckles at me.
He kisses me again before he moves back down. I moan when I feel his warm breath on my nether region, gasping when I feel his tongue flick out and taste me. I moan as he continues to do this. I grip his hair as I start to reach mg high and he starts eating me out faster. I moan as I cum in his mouth and as he licks my juices up.
"mmm You taste so god damn good." Taylor moans as he kisses me. I slide my hands down his bare chest to his shorts. I slowly start to push them down and he growls at me and ears them in half along with his boxers. I flip us so I'm on tip and I slowly start to grind against his already hard erection. Taylor moans as I kiss his neck and continue to grind against him. After a few minutes i start to trail kisses down his chest until I reach his erection. I grab his firm erection in my hand and start to stroke him. Taylor moans as I start to stroke faster and faster. I stick the tip of it in my moan and suck before I push in deeper and deeper into my mouth until he is completely in my mouth. I start bobbing my head up and down slowly. Taylor moans as he grips the back of my head and starts moving my head faster. He starts thrusting up into my mouth.
"S-shit A-Astrid.. I'm g-gonna-ahhhhh!!" Taylor moans as he cums. I gladly swallow and lick him clean. Taylor reaches over and grabs a condom from the desk that was placed beside the bed. I watch as he tears the package open and slips the condom on his erection before he crawls on top of me and kisses me. I moan into the kiss as he starts grinding against me. I moan even louder when I feel the tip slip a little ways inside of me before it slips out.
I moan as Taylor positions himself near my entrance and pushes the tip in before he starts to thrust in and out of me. I claw his back and he moans in pleasure. He continues to thrust hard and fast and I start to feel my stomach clench.
"T-Taylor.." I moan, "faster." and he does just that.
"Oooooh Taylor!!" I moan as I hit my release and cum which causes him to cum into the condom before he pulls back and gets rid of the condom and lays beside me. I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.
"Happy birthday baby. I hope you had a wonderful day." he says as he kisses me again.
"I had a wonderful day all because of you." I say as he trails kisses to my mark. He places a light kiss on my marl causing me to moan.
"I love you Astrid." he whispers as he pulls back and kisses my forehead. I smile at him before answering.
"I love you too, Daddy." i tease before closing my eyes and falling asleep.
____________________________
2497 words! This is the most I have ever written In a chapter!!