Chapter 26

~Taylor's POV~
I sigh as I walk around the pack house in search of Astrid. She has gone completely insane since we found out about Iris's death. I relax when I find her sitting in the middle of the floor in our room. She was staring at absolutely nothing but yet she still seemed to be amazed by everything...Including nothing.
"Taylor." her face lights up when she sees me. I frown when her smile disappears and forms a frown, "pick me up I'm scared." she pouts. She looks exactly like a little kid with her bottom lip sticking out and her arms outstretched.
I sigh as I sit down beside her and pull her into my lap wrapping my arms around her waist. She smiles as she buries her face in my neck and wraps her arms around me, "You smell funny." she giggles, "like a wet dog. Ewww get away form me you dirty dog." she cracks up laughing as I puck her up and carry her over to the bed.
"Wow-wow-WOW! What do you think your doing mister! I mean I ain't complaining because dayum you are a fine dime and you are one hell of a sex god." I bit my bottom lip to keep from laughing as I set her down on the bed, "Come on now give mama some sugar." she says as she motions toward her body.
I shake my head at her as I crawl onto the bed and wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me. I close my eyes as i bury my face in her neck and take a deep breath instantly calming my wolf.
We had found out who killed Iris and my wolf was dieing to kill him but I wouldn't let him until we tell Iris. I didn't want to tell her but I had to. Even if she was still like this by tomorrow afternoon I would tell her. I would never keep a secret from her.
I'm brought out of my thoughts when I feel something rub my lower region causing me to moan. I grab Astrid's wrist and she whines, "please I just want you to stop thinking about whatever your thinking for awhile. I don't like seeing you frown." I frown as I pull back to look at Astrid. She looked completely normal.
"A-are you sure?" I could barely control my wolf who has been a pain in the ass lately.
"Yes. Besides, it could help us get our minds off of Iris's death and also in going into heat in about an hour." she says and I mentally 'oooh' in my head. That's why my wolf had been extremely rude to every male, including me for some odd reason, when they would look or talk to her.
MATURE CONTENT (OMFG I JUST REALIZED THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE DONE THIS IN TAYLOR'S POV😂)
I release my hold on Astrid's wrist and she instantly starts to rub me again. I moan as she starts rubbing faster. I growl as flip over so I'm above her. I kiss her softly on the lips before moving to my mark on her neck. She moans as I lick, suck and bit on her mark before i pull pack and pull her shirt off. I lean down and kiss her while my fingers mess with the clasp of her bra.
I run my tongue along her bottom lip growling when she denies it. Having successfully unclasped her bra I run my hands along her sides and tickle her causing her to gasp and open her mouth. I plunge my tongue into her mouth moaning at how good she tasted. Astrid moans as our tongues fight for dominance me winning in the end.
"T-taylor I need y-you." she whimpers
"Beg me and I'll give you what you want." I whisper in her ear
"D-daddy p-please." she begs and I feel myself harden at the nickname. I press up against her and start brining my nether region against hers while I knead both of her breasts.
I pull back and rip her pants off of her and take one of her breasts in my mouth. She moans as I suck and lick on her harden nipple. After giving both of her breasts the same amount of attention I'm trail kisses down to her nether region. I pull her panties down before moving back up and placing a soft kiss on her lips.
"D-daddy please." she begs and I smirk.
"Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you." I whisper in her ear causing her to shiver in delight.
"I-i need you h-here." she says as she places her hand over her nether region.
I chuckle as I move back down to her nether region and stick one of my fingers in her causing her to moan. I start thrusting my finger in and out before adding another finger.
"D-daddy i-im gonna c-cum!" she moans and I start thrusting my fingers faster. She arches her back moaning as she cums around my fingers. I pull my fingers out and lick them clean with a moan.
"You taste so good." I say before I plunge my tongue insider her causing her to scream out in pleasure. I moan when I feel her tug and pull on my hair before she pushes my face farther into her nether region. I moan and start to eat her out faster causing her to moan and shake in pleasure as she cums yet again. After licking her juices up I pull back and place a soft kiss on her lips before collapsing beside her and taking my pants and boxers off. Before I can crawl back on top if her she stops me by crawling on top of me. I moan and throw my head back when she starts to grind against me.
I moan when I feel her start to stroke me. She strokes faster causing me to throw my head back and moan. I can feel myself getting closer as she continues to stroke my length.
"I-i'm c-close." I moan as she puts all ten minutes inches of my length into her mouth and bobs her head up and down at in incredible speed sending me over the edge. I moan as I send my seed into her mouth and she swallows around me. "Damn Daddy you taste so good." she says as she licks her lips. I moan as I push her back on the bed and press my lips against hers. I pull back and pull the drawer of the stand beside the bed open and grab a condom.
"No don't put a condom on." Astrid whispers in my ear causing me to shiver, "I don't care if I get pregnant again. I want you to take me without it."
I groan as I throw the condom back into the drawer and push Astrid back against the bed again and kiss her. I moan as she grinds her hips against mine. I pull back causing Astrid to whimper. I smile at her as I position myself near her entrance.
I moan when she thrusts her hips up making me slide into her. I push myself all he way inside her. I kiss her lips before trailing kisses to my mark that rests where her shoulder and neck meet. I kiss it lightly causing her to moan. I slowly start to rock my hips back and forth as I continue to kiss, bite and lick her mark.
"F-faster D-daddy." she moans as I do just that. I moan as my thrusts get harder but sloppier. She moans and throws her head back as she starts to shake with pleasure underneath me.
"Cum for me baby girl." I whisper in her ear and she let's out a loud moan as she releases around me. I moan as I give three final thrusts before I release my seed inside of her causing her to throw her head back and moan again.
END OF MATURE CONTENT
I give her a soft kiss on the lips before I pull pack and lay beside her. I smile when she instantly curls into my side with her head laying on my chest with one of her arms over my waist and one if her legs thrown over mine. I wrap one arm around her as the other one draws patterns on her arm across my waist.
"I love you baby girl." I whisper and kiss the top of her head.
"I love you too Tay." she whispers back and I frown.
"Tay?" I ask, confused.
"Ya. It's my nickname for you. You either call me baby or baby girl so I gave you a nickname." she says, " and I'm the only one that can call you Tay." she adds and I chuckle
"You already gave me a nickname." I say and she looks up at me with a look of confusion, "I thought Daddy was my nickname for you." I say
"I only call you that in bed, Daddy." she says with a wink and I growl playfully at her causing her to giggle before she closes her eyes. I smile when I hear her breathing even out telling me she had fallen asleep. I give a content sigh as I snuggle into my mate before closing my eyes and falling asleep.
~Time skip ~
"GET YOUR ASSES UP!" I hear someone yell and I growl at them. My wolf hates when people tell is what to do. I open my eyes go see that Jasmine had been the one to yell.
"Don't you dare growl at me 'big bad alpha' I am not it the mood for it." she growls and I growl right back at her.
"Jasmine stop it before he does something he'll regret doing." I hear Astrid say as she wraps her arms around my waist instantly calming my wolf.
"He's the one that growled at me!" Jasmine scoffs
"You were the one to tell him what to do and you know what happens when you boss an alpha around." Astrid says and I watch as Jasmine shudders and shake her head.
"Okay fine. I'm sorry Taylor." she says as she lowers head slightly in respect.
I grumble in response and Astrid smacks the back of my head.
"What was that for." I whine as I rub the back of my head, "that hurt."
"If you weren't rude it wouldn't have happened." she growls at me and I pout and give her the puppy dog eyes.
"Please don't be mad at me." I beg and I hear Jasmine laugh quietly.
"Puppy dog eyes won't work on me." Astrid says and I pout again.
"Fine." I huff and turn toward Jasmine, " I forgive your apology and I hope you will accept my apology as well."
"Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" Astrid asks with a grin as she kisses my cheek causing me to pout.
"What now." Astrid grumbles and I point to my lips.
"I want a kiss here." I whine and she shakes her head at me before she leans in and pecks my lips. I grin at her when she pulls back.
"Are you guys done yet?" Jasmine asks and I growl at her and Astrid shakes her head at us.
What do ya need shorty?" Astrid asks earning a glare from Jasmine.
"They found the person that killed your daughter."
_________________________________________
Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger😊 So how has your first few months of 2017 been? Mine has been great! I mean my grandpa died so I have no grandpas let, my mom had too have two surgeries, both my mom and dads moms had too have surgery too, I have had two air compressors be stollen from my house in the past two weeks along with other things, my dad was cheating on my mom so they separated for awhile and said that they weren't having any relationships during their separation so my dad went to stay with his mom and not even a week later he went to Denver and the to FUCKING LAS VEGAS and said he was with his friend Mike but he was actually with the bitch he cheated on my mom with. All he brought my sisters and I back was a SHIRT for each of us. Then after their trip he texted us and said, "I didn't chose Sara (her name is Sara Benadict Hays) over you girls. The reason I went was so I could figure out who I wanted to be with. I'm sorry I lied to you girls but I didn't know how things would turn out and I wanted to wait until i was sure that I wanted to be with Sara before I told you girls. I love you girls and Sara knows that you will come first from now on." and my sister Leigha said, "You said promised no relationships to mom and that is not going to make you chose because you are going to get closer together with her than you are with mom because you are always with her." to which he responded with, "I went with her because I really like her and I had to see if my feelings for her are real and they are." to witch I said PEANUTS (means bullshit for my mom, sisters and I whenever we don't like what he says.) and then we had to stay with him when he got back on Thursday. And i also broke my bedroom window so now theres a giant hole in the corner of it so i have ants all over. i hope you noted my sarcasm by now about how my year has been great. And now for the good news. I got a boyfriend that I absolutely love, I got to go to the lake with my dads family, yes sadly he was there, got an awesome coloring book that I had to bed my dad to get, I have awesome supportive friends and I love them for being there for me when I need to talk which I hate doing, and my show Shadowhunters comes back on on June 5th and I am super duper excited.